Conditions for New Dish + connection

There is nothing to confuse ,as i said in post 16,there is no condition regarding the selection of packages.

Friends correct me if i am wrong. The first image posted by Bhat bro, is i think only for north india. In Dish TV north packs start at Rs.200 and the south customers can opt for any south pack (even if it is less than Rs.200) Also the link to the packs on Dish+ takes us to the official channel packs page on normal dishtv.in site which makes it clear that we can choose any pack.

nskaran said:
I am getting mad here whether to go with monthly package should be min.200Rs or Just re charge for 200rs. Please clarify me.

Mr.Bhat said:
Yes Karan, Its confusing for me too after the above posts.

That quote might be for the new connection free offer as they wrote in Ad - 1M Any SD Pack -

mmadhankumar said:
Friends correct me if i am wrong. The first image posted by Bhat bro, is i think only for north india. In Dish TV north packs start at Rs.200 and the south customers can opt for any south pack (even if it is less than Rs.200) Also the link to the packs on Dish+ takes us to the official channel packs page on normal dishtv.in site which makes it clear that we can choose any pack.

Me too thinks the same.

Any way i think it will take time till the free time is over and hoping the opinions of Madhankumar will come true. :)

It is Compulsory Subscribe To More then 199 Pack by Dish+ user, it is applicable on south Customers, in north already Pack charges Rs.200 Per month in dish tv.

Vikram said:
It is Compulsory Subscribe To More then 199 Pack by Dish+ user, it is applicable on south Customers, in north already Pack charges Rs.200 Per month in dish tv.

So i am correct in analyzing the Ad . :p Minimum Pack is South Super World which costs Rs 285/- pm For South customers :( . Or can we opt any A la carte with minimum Base pack to make it Rs 200 /- ?

Bhat bro my prediction came true. I think its a good news for nskaran bro. Image from TOI Chennai edition.

Mr.Bhat said:
Any way i think it will take time till the free time is over and hoping the opinions of Madhankumar will come true. :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock