Day by Day decrease in PQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

renovetio

Reaction score
Hi friends don't think I am criticising Tata sky. I love Tata sky very much. I am observing Day by Decrease in PQ of TS. AQ has already became very low and variable sound for different channels. Earlier SD channels were felt as HD quality now They have downgraded to the Quality on a Cheap STB given by local cable guy. I have observed downgrade in SD channel PQ as soon as I upgraded to HD STB.
The color reproduction also has come down a bit. Earlier the colors use to be very very rich and I have never seen such rich colors in any DTH, Some time I use check my Color and contrast setting thinking somebody increased them such good the color reproduction was.
Coming to Sound earlier all channels were having equal sound and only two points volume was enough for my room now i have to increase the volume to 10-12 points or use a multimedia speakers. Two points volume is sufficient now with multimedia speakers.

Coming to HD channel PQ earlier I use to get the quality of a still HD image even on moving picture, but now the channels have become a bit grainy and pixelates when character moves.. Even the channels I felt very awesome are being felt pretty ordinary.

I am observing these changes since 10 yrs jingalala offer.
I am using Huawei HD STB now, Earlier I Use to have technicolor STB before upgrading to HD
and finally Do STB and Lnb company effect the above..

Bro maybe your STB issue, here I didn't feel pic quality decreases. Also didn't believe TS will compromise in Pic quality...:)

Saj 007 said:
Bro maybe your STB issue, here I didn't feel pic quality decreases. Also didn't believe TS will compromise in Pic quality...:)
My STB is only 2months old and is under warranty. So is there any way/trick to get STB replaced with Technicolour STB.
I even changed my LNB when upgraded from Sharp lnb to Tatasky LNB

renovetio said:
My STB is only 2months old and is under warranty. So is there any way/trick to get STB replaced with Technicolour STB

Raise a complaint regarding the pic quality, if you have luck they will replace it with Technicolor box ....:)

Saj 007 said:
Raise a complaint regarding the pic quality, if you have luck they will replace it with Technicolor box ....:)
I mean How should I convince them to replace STB

Saj 007 said:
Will they replace it for these reasons. What if tech guy comes and say eveythimg is working fine na picture is coming sound is coming and like that stuff

renovetio said:

Show them bad picture quality in tv & tell them the audio quality is also poor, for a proof you can show the images from DDF .:k

Saj 007 said:
Show them bad picture quality in tv & tell them the audio quality is also poor, for a proof you can show the images from DDF .:k
Ok thak you bro
But I don't think they will convince because mine is low end 22 inch Philips led tv

renovetio said:
Ok thak you bro
But I don't think they will convince because mine is low end 22 inch Philips led tv

Currently you are under warranty period, then just try it ...:k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock