Day by Day decrease in PQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saj 007 said:
He is using latest Huawei made box, obviously the software version will be 106.

Yeah release number 106. Thanks a lot bro this weekend I will get the problem fixed

Guys, i used transfeb+ hd and faced the issues that the person has been complaining. Moved to airtel hd and not facing the issues. Last week i went to myy cousins house and he had installed tatasky hd for his new sony 48 inch led. Guess what, i could see pixels when Scenes involving camera movement in hd. Guys please look carefully and you would see decrease in hd pic quality when camera moves.
Please do not mistake me for complaining about tatasky. I see here that people jump to defend tata sky as soon as someone gives bad reviews. But i am not the only person complaining. Just want to alert users so that they dont get cheated by tata sky in hd pic qualkty.

cruise712 said:
Guys, i used transfeb+ hd and faced the issues that the person has been complaining. Moved to airtel hd and not facing the issues. Last week i went to myy cousins house and he had installed tatasky hd for his new sony 48 inch led. Guess what, i could see pixels when Scenes involving camera movement in hd. Guys please look carefully and you would see decrease in hd pic quality when camera moves.
Please do not mistake me for complaining about tatasky. I see here that people jump to defend tata sky as soon as someone gives bad reviews. But i am not the only person complaining. Just want to alert users so that they dont get cheated by tata sky in hd pic qualkty.

I don't know whose side i should take but one major thing I had observed is as soon as i upgraded to HD i observed a drastic downgrade in SD channel pic quality. I don't know the reason but it may be STB or TS making us to acclimatize only to HD quality. This is wat I can bet on for sure.

renovetio said:
I don't know whose side i should take but one major thing I had observed is as soon as i upgraded to HD i observed a drastic downgrade in SD channel pic quality. I don't know the reason but it may be STB or TS making us to acclimatize only to HD quality. This observation is true & I can bet on for sure.

and one more thing I dont get 1080i 60 Hz option in my HD settings.. I only get 1080i 50 Hz option

cruise712 said:

Now I am feeling you are going this intentionally :angry

Why you can't reply to the people who are not getting bad pq 9 out of 10 people getting good pq in ts and you used ts for just few time and judging pq now don't say your eyes are greater then me :no

Rushil.D said:

Why you can't reply to the people who are not getting bad pq 9 out of 10 people getting good pq in ts and you used ts for just few time and judging pq now don't say your eyes are greater then me :no

Bro, this not intentional.  :)
Why should i reply to people getting good pic quality. I can sympathize only with people who undergo the same suitation as what i faced. 
I have mentioned the pic quality is good in dish tv and airtel hd.

Rushil.D said:

Bro I always admired the PQ of TS and its always best compared to other dth.. But these days I am not getting the quality it used to be earlier. I don't know about the quality in other DTH. I am only comparing TS earlier and TS now.
The PQ of TS in SD channels made me feel like, If SD quality is great then HD quality would be greatest thats what compelled me to upgrade to HD.
Initially it was great but day by day quality is downgrading.
For example. Do you remember a few months ago HBO channel changed its interface at that time it was looking like HD channel and I thought that HBO HD will never launch because HD quality is provided in SD channel. But now WB looks better than HBO SD

Recently launched Sony leplex made me feel had awsome quality& best among all while quality of others were decreasing but now Sony leplex quality also Downgraded.

renovetio said:
Bro I always admired the PQ of TS and its always best compared to other dth.. But these days I am not getting the quality it used to be earlier. I don't know about the quality in other DTH. I am only comparing TS earlier and TS now.
The PQ of TS in SD channels made me feel like, If SD quality is great then HD quality would be greatest thats what compelled me to upgrade to HD.
Initially it was great but day by day quality is downgrading.
For example. Do you remember a few months ago HBO channel changed its interface at that time it was looking like HD channel and I thought that HBO HD will never launch because HD quality is provided in SD channel. But now WB looks better than HBO SD

Recently launched Sony leplex made me feel  had awsome quality& best among all while quality of others were decreasing but now Sony leplex quality also Downgraded.

Post some pics bro to prove your point.

How to post pics on DDF ?

go to www.postimage.org

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock