Day by Day decrease in PQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bapun Raz said:
What do you mean by tata sky lnb? Tata Sky lnbs are also manufactured by Sharp brand. It comes with Tata Sky sticker printed in it, thats the only difference. Or you are talking about Inverto LNB!?
I didn't know that tata sky lnb are manufactured by sharp brand my new lnb has tata sky sticker on it

I finally think a Software update will fix everything. I think its been a long time since Huawei HD stb got an software update. So waiting for it.......

Hi Friends I got a technician visit scheduled tomorrow.
So how should I convince this guy that the quality is not as before

renovetio said:
Hi Friends I got a technician visit scheduled tomorrow.
So how should I convince this guy that the quality is not as before

Bro, he's a technician he knows it's good quality or bad quality. If there is any problem you don't need to convince him...:k

Saj 007 said:
Bro, he's a technician he knows it's good quality or bad quality. If there is any problem you don't need to convince him...:k

Ok bro

too much pixlization on HD channels

e.g watching SONY HD right now and so much blurred picture

Today one stupid tata sky technician visited my place without any equipment. He just came simply shaking his hands. He saw the picture quality and agreed that it was pixelating and grainy. He changed all my personal picture setting saying I was using high settings and reduced color contrast and brightness made the picture very dull with very low contrast and brightness setting told see now its not pixelating and told you should watch tv like this.
Who is he to tell what color and contrast and brightness I should use?
My problem is picture quality from STB . He is changing its appearance setting on tv and told there wont be any settings for picture on STB.
It's like a person went to doctor complaining about pimples then the doctor put some makeup to the person and saying see now pimples gone you daily look in mirror like this wearing make up then you won't get pimples.

That is why I never like a technician visit most of them try to mask our problems instead of solving them and say sir plz don't call Ccare, If there is a problem call us.

dreambox.pk said:
too much pixlization on HD channels

e.g watching SONY HD right now and so much blurred picture
Which brand STB ru using????

renovetio said:
Today one stupid tata sky technician visited my place without any equipment. He just came simply shaking his hands. He saw the picture quality and agreed that it was pixelating and grainy. He changed all my personal picture setting saying I was using high settings and reduced color contrast and brightness made the picture very dull with very low contrast and brightness setting told see now its not pixelating and told you should watch tv like this.
Who is he to tell what color and contrast and brightness I should use?
My problem is picture quality from STB . He is changing its appearance setting on tv and told there wont be any settings for picture on STB.
It's like a person went to doctor complaining about pimples then the doctor put some makeup to the person and saying see now pimples gone you daily look in mirror like this wearing make up then you won't get pimples.

That is why I never like a technician visit most of them try to mask our problems instead of solving them and say sir plz don't call Ccare, If there is a problem call us.

Why did you let the id*ot touch your TV remote?

Suggest send an email to [email protected] and mention all details asking for a senior technician.

Even I use high picture settings that too on 65" TV and I don't see much pixelation on HD channels.

jdrocks said:
Why did you let the id*ot touch your TV remote?

Suggest send an email to [email protected] and mention all details asking for a senior technician.

Even I use high picture settings that too on 65" TV and I don't see much pixelation on HD channels.
Yeah bro I gave feedback that I am not satisfied, They will call me tomorrow..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock