Day by Day decrease in PQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saj 007 said:
renovetio bro, please share your signal level ss...

My signal levels are 80% and signal quality varies from channel to channel 50-100%

renovetio said:
My signal levels are 80% and signal quality varies from channel to channel 50-100%

Post channel 99 signal level..

renovetio said:
Signal level 80% that is 200 signal quality 100%

That is normal signal level so it's ok. I'm getting full signal in both bars...

If your friends or relatives have Tata Sky HD Box, bring it and connect with your TV then you can find the problem ...

Saj 007 said:
That is normal signal level so it's ok. I'm getting full signal in both bars...
Bro Signal level varies with STB signal quality is imp. More the signal quality lesser the disturbances by rain.
Huawei products generally get less signal be it data card or mobiles or STB, My technicolor SD STB used give 100% signal level

Saj 007 said:
If your friends or relatives have Tata Sky HD Box, bring it and connect with your TV then you can find the problem ...

Ok bro will try it.....

cruise712 said:
Bro, this not intentional.  :)
Why should i reply to people getting good pic quality. I can sympathize only with people who undergo the same suitation as what i faced. 
I have mentioned the pic quality is good in dish tv and airtel hd.
Dear, I used to have dishtv form more than 10 years recently I moved to Tata Sky and I can bet you on the picture quality Tata Sky is far better than dishtv in any case but that's my personal opinion of course

I also got LNB replaced recently from Sharp to Tata Sky LNB, will that cause any decrease in PQ

I finally think a Software update will fix everything. I think its been a long time since Huawei HD stb got an software update. So waiting for it

renovetio said:
I also got LNB replaced recently from Sharp to Tata Sky LNB, will that cause any decrease in PQ
What do you mean by tata sky lnb? Tata Sky lnbs are also manufactured by Sharp brand. It comes with Tata Sky sticker printed in it, thats the only difference. Or you are talking about Inverto LNB!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock