Day by Day decrease in PQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
manig said:
TS picture quality is worse. I am already starting to hate it over d2H. Its a shame d2H not adding more HD channels else I would never switch to TS.
you need to visit a eye clinic.

manig said:
you need a better quality tv to see the difference in pq
i have have brother,
Few not one,
But something is surely wrong with you or your tv or your stb,

Why you are the only one here (may be 2-3 more) are getting bad pq ?

Gssran said:
i have have brother,
Few not one,
But something is surely wrong with you or your tv or your stb,

Why you are the only one here (may be 2-3 more) are getting bad pq ?

Last week I checked at my friend's house who has 55" Samsung led and TS, all HD channels were having frame rate judder issue just as mine.

I don't gain anything by parsing d2H, I am just being honest. You on the other side maybe have a TS distribution agency or work for TS.

I am sure its you who needs the eyes tested as you can't see the frames judder on TS. Anyone can see that if compared side by side.

manig said:
Last week I checked at my friend's house who has 55" Samsung led and TS, all HD channels were having frame rate judder issue just as mine.

I don't gain anything by parsing d2H, I am just being honest. You on the other side maybe have a TS distribution agency or work for TS.

I am sure its you who needs the eyes tested as you can't see the frames judder on TS. Anyone can see that if compared side by side.
ohh same I can say for you, you are d2h agent,
Will it prove anything,
It's a simple thing, you are unhappy then change to other,
Beating drums here will not solve your matter,
Why others are not seeing your judders ?

manig said:
TS picture quality is worse. I am already starting to hate it over d2H. Its a shame d2H not adding more HD channels else I would never switch to TS.
Same here

Gssran said:
ohh same I can say for you, you are d2h agent,
Will it prove anything,
It's a simple thing, you are unhappy then change to other,
Beating drums here will not solve your matter,
Why others are not seeing your judders ?

I think one needs better eyes to see the difference. Baki asi ki lena dhol vaja ke... dhol te bhangra paan lai vajaida.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock