DishNXT resolution issue

क्या आप डिशNXT के उपभोक्ता है??
R u using Diah NXT HD BOX??
Yes bro I'm using dish HD, TS, and Airtel
I'm also facing same problem in dish HD box when I'm changing the HDMI cable my problem is solved

I've Sony bravia 40 inch Full HD tv and having DishNXT box but everytime i turn on Dishtv it shows 720p resolution if i select 1080i and turn off dishtv and turn it on it again shows 720p why it doesn't show 1080i? Every time I've to select resolution please help

I just took Dish TV subscription. Software upgrade to 3.02. I'm watching on 43 inch Full HD samsung TV. I would also like to check the issue from my side. Help me know how to the check the resolution I'm watching & where you are setting resolution? Is it changing resolution setting in your TV settings?

I just took Dish TV subscription. Software upgrade to 3.02. I'm watching on 43 inch Full HD samsung TV. I would also like to check the issue from my side. Help me know how to the check the resolution I'm watching & where you are setting resolution? Is it changing resolution setting in your TV settings?
When you have done 3.02 upgrade just today or yesterday or earlier because iam not getting this 3.02 update, iam still in 2.99..

@srinivask

When you have done 3.02 upgrade just today or yesterday or earlier because iam not getting this 3.02 update, iam still in 2.99..

@srinivask

Sorry I just checked now & found the software version is 2.99. But I remember it as 3.02 previously (don't know if I just overlooked it or dish tv downgraded it automatically). And yes, I'm also facing same issue with resolution as like you. You are taking about resolution setting in menu > Mydishtv > audio & video > HDMI > Resolution ? Right? It was set at 720 * 50 hz. I changed it to higher, but again going back to 720 when I shutdown & restart.

BTW, what is the correct resolution for a 43 inch Full HD led tv? 1080i * 50hz, 1080p * 50hz, 1080i *60hz, 1080p * 60hz? Which one to experience the best picture quality & sound?

You can keep 1080p resolution /60Hz refresh rate for your Full HD Tv..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock