Breaking Disney Shutting Down 18 TV Channels in Southeast Asia

Who told you they got ISL Media Rights for Free, don't spread false information on DDF.
What false? Clubs pay some 13-16 cr as franchise fees to FSDL and get some where near 13 cr from central pool. It is not even free. It is like you paying broadcaster to broadcast the game. LoL. That's why most ISL clubs are in huge loss. See that Letter to Nitu Amabani by Parth Jindal.
NOTE- FSDL is owned by star and Reliance.

Using the old logo:
Star_Sports_2.png

Don’t know what will happen to the Star and Fox channels in the MENA region or the Indian Star channels in Southeast Asia.
'Fox' brand will be eliminated completely either through rebranding or shutdown. Star 'TV brand' may completely axed outside India timely. Outside India Star channels become 'Utsav'.

@Rd22
Bro economic times is unverified website ??nd i m just showing u that after ipl .sony doing well while star reporting loss in every financial year
Do you know last IPL season TV Revenue and Disney + Hotstar Huge New subscribers addition ?
sony doing well while star reporting loss in every financial year
Yeah Aggressive Star in loss that's why they No 1 in every TV Genres and Different TV Markets, Sony doing well better than Star, so All SPN India Channels in No 1 Position On Viewership and Revenues, I hope you happy Now🙏

Do you know last IPL season TV Revenue and Disney + Hotstar Huge New subscribers addition ?

Yeah Aggressive Star in loss that's why they No 1 in every TV Genres and Different TV Markets, Sony doing well better than Star, so All SPN India Channels in No 1 Position On Viewership and Revenues, I hope you happy Now🙏

RD bhai ratings and revenue are separate things. Big ticket events mostly do not lead broadcasters to profit as investment is too high. Star under Disney will not spend too much for any property.

Hotstar and TV channels sure get ratings and money from IPL but sorry buddy but to even break even is tough. We get to see cricket highlights across all star sports channel for this very reason

IMo ipl shud come back to sony

Bruh i m talking bout sports only.in other genres star is unstoppable except movie genre

RD bhai ratings and revenue are separate things. Big ticket events mostly do not lead broadcasters to profit as investment is too high. Star under Disney will not spend too much for any property.

Hotstar and TV channels sure get ratings and money from IPL but sorry buddy but to even break even is tough. We get to see cricket highlights across all star sports channel for this very reason
Bro can you say How break even tough IPL indian Media Rights Acquisition Cost of Star too Below Compare to Sony, They won global bid but outside India they sold TV and Digital Rights separately for huge amount to Yupp TV and some other Television partners.

Even they have Advertisements for Highlights in morning slots Great it's Huge for Star, I never saw Huge advertisements on Sony Sports Channels.

6YyPgWa.gif

IMo ipl shud come back to sony
Bruh i m talking bout sports only.in other genres star is unstoppable except movie genre
Yeah your right Sony Sports Channels Struggling every week in Ratings and Revenue too, even they can't touch Star Sports Regional Sports channels.

I
Bro can you say How break even tough IPL indian Media Rights Acquisition Cost of Star too Below Compare to Sony, They won global bid but outside India they sold TV and Digital Rights separately for huge amount to Yupp TV and some other Television partners.

Even they have Advertisements for Highlights in morning slots Great it's Huge for Star, I never saw Huge advertisements on Sony Sports Channels.

6YyPgWa.gif

Yeah your right Sony Sports Channels Struggling every week in Ratings and Revenue too, even they can't touch Star Sports Regional Sports channels.
my sony sports ??
Nd bro i m talking facts; sony sports report positive growth nd net income every year .
No problem u r my big brother so u are right .have a nice day

Imy sony sports ??
Nd bro i m talking facts; sony sports report positive growth nd net income every year .
Bro What facts, Sony Also Acquired Many Cricket board media Rights for Big Amount, they re not getting Free, if these Cricket boards Acquisition cost less Star Sports, Euro Sports and 1 Sports too Acquired easily.
sony sports report positive growth nd net income every year .
Your wrong first watch the Sony Ten Sports Channels, they are struggling to get single advertisement also, I'm sure they have huge loss from these unwanted loss business media Rights, Advertising agencies also not showing much interest in Advertising On Sony Sports Channels.

Last edited:
Bro What facts, Sony Also Acquired Many Cricket board media Rights for Big Amount, they re not getting Free, if these Cricket boards Acquisition cost less Star Sports, Euro Sports and 1 Sports too Acquired easily.

Your wrong first watch the Sony Ten Sports Channels, they are struggling to get single advertisement also, I'm sure they have huge loss from these unwanted loss business media Rights, Advertising agencies also not showing much interest in Advertising On Sony Sports Channels.

Their all rights except WWE , FIFA are average or low priced when compared to Star/Disney cricket rights. Sony manages to be profitable as they gain from ads during India Tours, major events like FIFA, Olympics and Ofcourse WWE . Also they r able to distribute money across rights bcuz of being affordable

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock