Does MtunesHD provides 5.1 Audio output

sacoeguy

Reaction score
i was pleased to watch Mtunes HD in my led tv as picture quality was good:tup..but when i turned on my A/V receiver to check audio quality i felt i am cheated by Tatasky as i dont get 5.1 audio like from starmovies as i get.is this happened really for me alone or is it Mtuned Hd trick:p.i went Tatasky CC via chat online & he told that they are relaying in the same quality as Broadcaster is relaying over air..:huh
i have attached the chat in attachment guys..Please do let your feedback about MtunesHD:angry

D2h is providing Mtunes HD in 5.1 audio so it proves that broadcaster is providing 5.1 channel audio.

So i think its on part of Tatasky to provide the same.

Mazhar brother in D2h you can feel the different between star HD and Mtunes.this is only Mtunes problem.

Actually Mtunes HD giving perfect 5.1 channel sound when they show movies but not in songs.

U cant compare Mtunes sound with Star network channels.

i too think that mtunes hd is providing 5.1 audio for only movies:-/..will test & revert back...as the pricing is too low it is to be understood what it can deliver..:lol

pricing is low as they r a free to air channel, tata sky is just charging to compensate relay costs

dino29 said:
pricing is low as they r a free to air channel, tata sky is just charging to compensate relay costs

is it really free to air channel?i dont think so as it in :hd...do they telecast movies or this channel is like sony mix,only video songs.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock