DDF Exclusive DTH of the Month - August 2023 | Tata Play

The BEST DTH of the Month for August 2023 is?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
But 3rd Points is absolutely rubbish no one is forcing anyone to provide updates about any particular DTH, If you are providing updates for all DTH is very appreciated by me and others.

But Point No.3 is totally wrong from your end.
Common Yaar.

This is sarcastic way brother, One can simply feel it.

@PowerStar anna i think DD Sharda, DD Panini and DD Kishor Manch have also been shutdown from broadcaster end hence these were removed from Airtel Digital TV Platform. Before removal, since last few weeks these were unavailable and airtel added information banner on all of them mentioning that feed unavailable from broadcaster side

@PowerStar anna i think DD Sharda, DD Panini and DD Kishor Manch have also been shutdown from broadcaster end hence these were removed from Airtel Digital TV Platform. Before removal, since last few weeks these were unavailable and airtel added information banner on all of them mentioning that feed unavailable from broadcaster side
Yes all these 3 dd education channels were unavailable from last 2 months.

Yes all these 3 dd education channels were unavailable from last 2 months.

Bro, All 3 Channels are working fine in Sun Direct

Bro, All 3 Channels are working fine in Sun Direct

Please Can u check current status of these channels on Sun Direct / DD Free Dish platform and post their screenshots here 🙏

Dish TV without a doubt. Wish I could also vote for d2h but I am a big fan of Star Kiran HD and other HD channels from small languages. Not only that but DD Sports HD and DD India HD are also exclusive to Dish TV and DDFD. Pravah Picture HD and Disney Channel HD were added as well.

Seriously I Don't Understand One Thing!

What's Stopping You From Appreciating The Real Performer??

You Know Somebody Performed Really Well And You're Not Ready To Appreciate Means, The Problem Is Definitely Only With You!

Please Can u check current status of these channels on Sun Direct / DD Free Dish platform and post their screenshots here 🙏
glM6Cqa.jpg
kD1howx.jpg

ucvLxfN.jpg

Voted d2h for adding 4 HD channels in the same month! It's not an easy task given the bandwidth constraints they have. Dish TV comes close second in my opinion, by adding 3 HD channels. Also, though Tata Play provided good jingalala offers during the month, they took a couple of customer unfriendly moves like increasing the service visit charges and increasing the minimum recharge amount, hence couldn't vote to them.

Requesting all the members to read the information in the first post completely and then utilize your vote. It doesn't matter if we are using a particular DTH or not, to vote to them. Vote should be casted based on the performance of all the DTH operators in a given month. This is our chance to show the operators our dissent, if they didn't reach our expectations and showing them that the competitors did better than them. All the operators watch this poll closely every month as we are the No 1 DTH forum in the country. So please think wisely and then vote as you can't change your vote once casted. We believe that our forum members are very aware and will act accordingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock