Discussion Eight years of &TV. What is its future?

JollyLNB

News Columnist
Reaction score
Sorry @Rajkumar anna but this time I won’t let you create the birthday thread! :lol:

Launched with great fanfare in March 2015, &TV is one of the least successful Hindi GECs in Indian TV history. This despite there being so many other failures like 9X, Zee Next, Imagine TV and so on. Yet Zee has refused to kill the channel. The & brand is best suited for movies, it seems. What do you think?

&TV was very good in its initial years..but Slowly it is degrading. &TV is totally dependent on Bhabhiji which gives the TRP b/w 0.3-0.5. Just like SAB dependent on TMKOC. Other shows gives 0.1 & rarely it goes to 0.2. SD pricing i.e ₹7 is Ok. But HD pricing i.e ₹22 isn't good. Both &TV and Star Bharat are in least successful category.

&TV should start telecast comedy serials like Sab TV used to telecast and can take some of the hit shows from sab tv, Disney Channel, Life Ok and start airing new seasons of those shows like Fir, Jijaji Chhat Per Hain, Saat Phero Ki Hera pheri, Agadam Bagadam Thigadam, May I come in madam, Meri Bahu Rajnikant, Pyaar Ki Ek kahani from star one etc. If they start telecasting these serials the channel will get huge TRP as these shows have huge fan base.

&TV was very good in its initial years..but Slowly it is degrading. &TV is totally dependent on Bhabhiji which gives the TRP b/w 0.3-0.5. Just like SAB dependent on TMKOC. Other shows gives 0.1 & rarely it goes to 0.2. SD pricing i.e ₹7 is Ok. But HD pricing i.e ₹22 isn't good. Both &TV and Star Bharat are in least successful category.

Instead of posting Happy 8 years of &TV it's only concerned of 8 years of Bhabhiji 😂

Source

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock