ET Now launches Diwali special initiative ‘Market Masters’

rahul1117kumar

Contributor
Reaction score
English business news channel ET Now launched an investor welfare initiative ‘Market Masters’ on the occasion of Diwali.

The on-ground initiative enabled participants to interact with leading market experts and learn from their outlook on the markets.

Held at the BSE Conventional Hall, the event saw experts share their perspective on the prevalent market conditions and provide strategies to build investment portfolios.

Commenting on the initiative, Equity Intelligence, founder and CEO, Porinju Veliyath stated, “Investing is an art and as time is changing we should also change the way we do investments. ET Now is one of the leading channels in the country and has an edge in many aspects wherein they cover stocks, ideas, technical, fundamental’s among other things I extend my gratitude to the entire team of ET Now for creating platform like ‘Market Masters’ and for giving someone like me a chance to interact with the people on a personal basis, thus enabling me to help them make the right investment decisions.”

The event was attended by over 500 investors and the experts addressed various investor queries. The experts added that the best way to make money in the market is by knowledge, courage and patience and to never invest in a company with a questionable management.
Giving tips on investing, Kedia Securities MD Vijay Kedia said, “Investing is a serious business and one must be very careful about it. The only rules that have kept me in good stead while investing were from the Ramayana. Be courageous when politics, business environment is in your favour and be fearful when the opposite happens. I am extremely glad about the opportunity ET Now has provided me, as investment experts like us normally don’t get a chance to connect with people on a personal basis. I would like to congratulate the entire team at ET Now for coming up with such a fantastic platform which will surely help investors become wiser and thus helping the market in the process.”

ET Now, senior editor (stocks), Niraj Shah commented, “’Market Masters’ is a new initiative under which we will organise investor camps across the country. We started the camp at Ghatkopar, then went on to Mira Road and now have taken this initiative to BSE Ltd, which is the mecca for investing. We plan to host such camps across India from wherever our viewers reach out to us. We will give viewers the option to write to us and invite us to organise ‘Market Masters’ in their city. We firmly believe that when the right investing culture is firmly entrenched among the people and investors are better educated, then a solid, definitive growth of the markets is inevitable. We aim to make ‘Market Masters’, the one name that people associate with when it comes to understanding on how, where and when to invest.”

The event is scheduled to be held at all major metros across the country and the channel has invited its viewers to express their interest to attend the next seminar or host the seminar in their city.

ET Now launches Diwali special initiative ‘Market Masters’ | TelevisionPost.com

But Still Something Is Missing In This Channel When Comparing Other Business Channel:u

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock