Everywhere tv not working on jailbroken iphone.

Paras Rajora

Reaction score
Recently i jailbreaked my iPhone and notice that everywhere TV is not working showing message "Everywhere TV not Supported on Jailbroken device". i paid for everywhere TV is there is any to way run it other than undo jailbreak or drop everywhere TV?

Paras Rajora said:
Recently i jailbreaked my iPhone and notice that everywhere TV is not working showing message "Everywhere TV not Supported on Jailbroken device". i paid for everywhere TV is there is any to way run it other than undo jailbreak or drop everywhere TV?

All you need to do is install Cydia Tweak: xCon and reboot. No app will be able to determine if you have a jail broken device or not.

Enjoy!

This suggests that TS everywhere mob app is designed in such a way that it wont run on jailbroken device. This is unfortunate for Indian users as some of them will not be able to enjoy the mob TV.
TS should remove such blocking so that user can enjoy the app & also TS can make money. There is no need to think of Apple as it is making 100s of billions of $s. Mob TV app is new & concept is not yet fully matured so such restrictions will hinder the growth of TS.

That means TS app is designed keeping in mind existing tweaks for jailbroken devices. So it may need some other advanced tweak.

download flex 2 from cydia from insanelyi repo
Then on the patches page tap on + sign and then select the tata sky app
Now, click on add units and then select tata sky on the top and click process on the box that shows up and search for jailbreak and select the option showing checkforjailbreak.
Now go back under the add unit click on checkforjailbreak option and in the return value choose false and its done.....?

rockstar390 said:
download flex 2 from cydia from insanelyi repo
Then on the patches page tap on + sign and then select the tata sky app
Now, click on add units and then select tata sky on the top and click process on the box that shows up and search for jailbreak and select the option showing checkforjailbreak.
Now go back under the add unit click on checkforjailbreak option and in the return value choose false and its done.....?

Hi, I did the same thing as you have mentioned. It worked well till clicking process under add units. But after that I was not able to find this process "checkforjailbreak". Now when go to patches, after clicking I dont get process option but a list of process are listed below. I think it has already downloaded some processes and I need to find in them. I am trying but not able to find that process. Please help.

Update: its working now i opted for free ipl till 1june pack but i am getting doordarshan only didnt try ipl matches.
tera6aqe.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock