Facing pathetic service from Tata Sky, totally surprised

The story of pathetic service still not ended.
Being 15th Aug a holiday, they have scheduled the visit on 16th Aug 11:30 hrs and confirmed via SMS. I have waited full day and nobody visited my place. Evening I have got information they will visit next day.
Next day visit was scheduled at 11:00 hrs. Installer came around 12:20 hrs (that's okay) with new LNB. During installation of new LNB he has broken the clamp and somehow tied the LNB with cable tie. All channels were ok for that moment.
Next morning (18th Aug) again signal issue came and I have registered a complaint with CC. Eventually I found that the Dish was loose which I adjusted and signal came back (though it was not permanent). Work order scheduled for 19th Aug 16:00 hrs. Again nobody came. Work order again scheduled for 20th Aug 15:00 hrs. Technician came around 16:45 hrs. but could not do much and told me to replace the dish. Again the wo scheduled for 21 aug (today) 13:00 hrs.
STILL NOBODY CONTACTED AND CAME TO MY HOUSE.

So Tata Sky praiser, please stop talking about Tata Sky service for some time. And I Am already started telling friends not to buy Tata Sky.

Horrible feeling, pathetic service, nowadays a stop praising tata sky.

Why Don't You Call To Nodal Officer Bro!

Your Case Looks Ridiculous! But Tata Sky Surely Will Rectify

this is completely esamrat fault.what he is doing when the technician broken the clamp? seeing picture?he has to demand him about new one, as it is technicians fault..

Tata sky suffering from tough time these days, not adding new channels from so many months and now service also going down day by day :wall, Tata sky is no more a good DTH company, only god can save Tata sky now from loosing customers. :(

dinesh19 said:
this is completely esamrat fault.what he is doing when the technician broken the clamp? seeing picture?he has to demand him about new one, as it is technicians fault..

Technician not carrying LNB... you are asking for clamp..
Check with installer.. clamps are not available .. you have to whole kit..

I have written a long post by wasting time... and you are seeing my fault

Rushil.D said:
yeah jageo Grahak jageo :hello

Clamps as spare parts is not available, u have to take whole kit. Don't deviate from main issue. I am ready to purchase whole new dish, but they are taking too much time to replace it. Result is no signal on my TV.

If such type of services are there in Mumbai, what will happen in interior parts.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock