Facing pathetic service from Tata Sky, totally surprised

esamrat

Reaction score
I am using tata sky for last 4 years and never faced this type of below standard service. Problem starts with relocation of connection within same pincode.
Technician visited promptly. Removed the dish and installed the dish in new home. Though he was reluctant to do the clipping of cables, i forced hime to do so. During installation he discovered LNB problem. One tuner was ok, but other port was not working. I was surprised to see the installer was not carrying the LNB. Next day was 15th August... so they did not come. My work order was scheduled for today at 11:30 am and i have got sms too. But nobody contacted and visited yet.
For your information, i am a mega hd customer and so called premium club member. There is nothing special about this terminology.
So members if you are thinking tata sky is a premium service provider, dont fool yourself. They are similar to other service providers of India.
You can go for tata sky but don,t expect much from them.

Oh That's Sad But Basically They're Good In This As Per Our TS Users!

You Just Call To Nodal Officer!

Vadirocks said:
Oh That's Sad But Basically They're Good In This As Per Our TS Users!

You Just Call To Nodal Officer!

there is nobody to lift the phone

esamrat said:
there is nobody to lift the phone

Are You Sure Today Is Working Day For Them?

TS Guys Help Him!

Yes I also called several times before to nodal officers but they are not receiving the calls.:dodgy:(

TS service is way better than other DTH. Since, they give contract to other companies for the installation of dish etc and 15th Aug is national holiday so the service is not available. I am sure it will get resolved this week.

amit.biswas said:
TS service is way better than other DTH. Since, they give contract to other companies for the installation of dish etc and 15th Aug is national holiday so the service is not available. I am sure it will get resolved this week.

One week for re-installation? What about their advertisement of ultra fast service?

By the way, they have cancelled today's scheduled work order and new work order has been issued for tomorrow. God knows when the technician will visit....

Really u faced some pathetic service by TS, i think ts bad days r ahead, even i faced a problem i called them for only a minor correction in address, im a mega hd subscriber and they r asking me for charges.

Serious action must be initiated for introducing inter polarity to avoid monopoly of DTH operators. Money invested on hardware shouldn't go waste.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock