Facing pathetic service from Tata Sky, totally surprised

Vadirocks said:
Why Don't You Call To Nodal Officer Bro!

Your Case Looks Ridiculous! But Tata Sky Surely Will Rectify

Nodal officers are not picking the phone. I have written a mail to them, but again 24 hrs is wasted.

Re: RE: Facing pathetic service from Tata Sky, totally surprised

esamrat said:
Nodal officers are not picking the phone. I have written a mail to them, but again 24 hrs is wasted.
Bro if possible dump ur ts connection and take any other dth.

Show them there place which is in dustbin.

Latest news...

Local office is telling somebody will come along with dish... as it is already 6:30 pm ... I have a doubt. Tomorrow I will share with you the details...

esamrat said:
Technician not carrying LNB... you are asking for clamp..
Check with installer.. clamps are not available .. you have to whole kit..

I have written a long post by wasting time... and you are seeing my fault

you dont know what you had written in your previous post, and what you wrote now..you had mentioned that technician broken your clamp.that is what i am asking

and yes from your post, it is clearly understood about pathetic services from tatasky..degrading day by day..even worsen than never before

According to me always calling local technicians is the best option .. Those so called Company techs doesnt know even the meaning of TP .. if its in warranty period for any replacement then we can ask Tatasky or any other DTH officials .. or any thing fault from their side then we should call them ..
Once i had to replace the STB withing 6 months .. so technician needed to activate and check it .. actually 1st time a person visited my house and told as Signal issue but i know the isuue of STB .. he went and next day i have recieved the STB and Tech person has to visit to pair and confirm the repair done.. next time power adapter was gone and i didnt asked for any technician .. next day itself i recieved the new PA and myself connected .. as i said in another post LNB was faulty and they sent a new LNB very next day and myself fitted ..

Finally dish replaced yesterday night around 9 pm after rigorous follow-up with local office staff...

Hope system will continue to work perfectly...

Re: RE: Facing pathetic service from Tata Sky, totally surprised

esamrat said:
Finally dish replaced yesterday night around 9 pm after rigorous follow-up with local office staff...

Hope system will continue to work perfectly...
Finally ur dish replaced.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock