First to Upgrade to New South Platinum HD

M.J.Sadiq

M Jahabar Sadiq
Contributor
Reaction score
I activated to New South Platinum HD pack just 2 minutes before via website Upgrade Pack...

I am very happy to activate it first..

a2jMEw5.png

what channels differ in roi and south platinum hd pack im on roi platinum pack if i change it to south hd which channels will be lost ?

Today i bought new hd 2222 model connectiom with 1month south platinum hd pack sub free.i will like to continue in this south platinum hd pack.per day i will spent only for tv.

Congrs bro after long time South HD channels are in other DTH ;)

I am unable to activate through my account. Can any body help me it error of product configuration problem

i am also not able to update the package through web . called cc they said i have only 116rs in my account and this is not enough to activate new pack

qasimkaman said:
I am unable to activate through my account. Can any body help me it error of product configuration problem

Hi,

Me too faced same problem. Just wait for the channels to reflect in your TV. Then try in website.this error will be rectified

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock