Discussion Free vs Pay. Where are you watching IPL this season?

Where are you watching IPL this season?

• Pay on Star Sports channels.

• Freeview if available on upcoming regional Star Sports HD channels.

• Catch odd matches on Star Utsav Movies.

• Bundled Star Sports 4K channel with DTH/OTT bundle.

• Freestream on JioCinema.

Results are only viewable after voting.
No way one can stream any match with same clarity one gets on HD tv channel
all streaming platforms in India be it Jio or Hotstar or Sonyliv all stream in 25 fps whereas the international standard for sports streaming is 50 fps
so all claims by Jio of 4K streaming of ipl is bogus as they claimed during FIFA World Cup

When You Have Better Choice with JIO CINEMA and that to be without login or subscription with better camera's (Main Field, Batter and other three camera) . Why Someone looking for other things. And Casting gives you easy stream to TV.

Voted : JIO CINEMA.

And I suggested this to my 10+ friends they downloaded JIO CINEMA and Enjoying WPL and Soon IPL to.
U hvent talked about the picture quality of Jio streaming anywhere which is worst compared to any hd tv channel
they stream in 25 fps which is standard fot tv serial or movies but not for sports

I am okay with both if Star Launches Star Sports 4K then will subscribe to it for checking its experience otherwise JIO Cinema 4K streaming is working absolutely fine on TP Binge Box with my 100 Mbps Jio Fiber connection.
What fps u getting there?

U hvent talked about the picture quality of Jio streaming anywhere which is worst compared to any hd tv channel
they stream in 25 fps which is standard fot tv serial or movies but not for sports
It's 25 fps but the quality is far superior to any HD channel including Star Sports HD Hotstar is not even close also I prefer quality first over fps.

It's 25 fps but the quality is far superior to any HD channel including Star Sports HD Hotstar is not even close also I prefer quality first over fps.
How can u get the smooth motion of a live sports prog in 25 fps?

Now im watching IPTV service called Starshare i activated for 3 months Rs.500/- through online. Im watching all around world channels (anyhow we can watch only one channel at a time) for especially cricket it has 53 channels and Tamil 96 channels. Only thing is that we need to have good internet speed thats all. Local cable tv only im having then this IPTV service. If you want i will post photos or videos. If any problem in cable tv the i immediately switch to IPTV.

Im having 150 mbps bsnl but test speed it shows around 169 mbps

Regards,
Rajaraman

Now im watching IPTV service called Starshare i activated for 3 months Rs.500/- through online. Im watching all around world channels (anyhow we can watch only one channel at a time) for especially cricket it has 53 channels and Tamil 96 channels. Only thing is that we need to have good internet speed thats all. Local cable tv only im having then this IPTV service. If you want i will post photos or videos. If any problem in cable tv the i immediately switch to IPTV.

Im having 150 mbps bsnl but test speed it shows around 169 mbps

Regards,
Rajaraman
Please post pictures of your IPTV's channels. We would like to watch.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock