Future of various DTHs in India

• Thread starter Thread starter sudheep
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 171
  • Views Views: Views 14,071
Status
Not open for further replies.
The future of dd free dish is safe up to dishtv changes its fta chanls to scramble

sudheep said:
The future of dd free dish is safe up to dishtv changes its fta chanls to scramble

u are giving some funny reasons. :D

DD freedish is safe because Govt is behind it not because of DishTv. Look at Air India or BSNL. Do u think their future is dark ? :lol They will never shutdown because Govt will keep subsidy to them and keep them alive. :k

Bishnu15 said:
Bro, I really do not know whether you ever have watched Focus News Hindi channel, its simply awesome. The quality of news, coverage, then quick updates all these simply marvellous. All the Hindi News Channel are really finding it tough to sustain after Focus Hindi's launch. Then Focus NE the best Assamese News Channel.

_/\_ No need of Jindal Ji's Focus Channel in dishtv let other DTH keep with ourself.

A future proof DTH would be the one which has a good planing in mind for future. Now personally I think none of DTH in India are future proof bcuz each of them have a peoblem, has one has a tp space crunch problem or other has problems with broadcaster's and preonsally i think d2h is one of the most reliable DTH currently bcuz they are carrying most of the popular channels available in India. But I am 100% sure d2h will also face tp space crunch problems in future to add HD channels. But around year ago I heard dish tv and tata sky have planned to introduce some advanced new settop box powered with broadcom chip, now this settop boxes can be future proof only if with we knew what features will be available in those settop boxes introduced by both tata sky and dish tv.

DishHD said:
A future proof DTH would be the one which has a good planing in mind for future. Now personally I think none of DTH in India are future proof bcuz each of them have a peoblem, has one has a tp space crunch problem or other has problems with broadcaster's and preonsally i think d2h is one of the most reliable DTH currently bcuz they are carrying most of the popular channels available in India. But I am 100% sure d2h will also face tp space crunch problems in future to add HD channels. But around year ago I heard dish tv and tata sky have planned to introduce some advanced new settop box powered with broadcom chip, now this settop boxes can be future proof only if with we knew what features will be available in those settop boxes introduced by both tata sky and dish tv.

Bro Jio is coming. And secondly I think u missed the news of Tatasky's advanced 4K STB :k

sudheep said:
Whats this broadcom chip stb
It's a integrated ckt manufactured by broadcom corporation for modem, stb etc devices. It's a chip which is in your STB. check broadcom website

Re: RE: Future of various DTHs in India

Sarkar said:
It's a integrated ckt manufactured by brasdcom corporation for modem, stb etc devices. It's a chip which is in your STB. check broadcom website

Thank u bro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom