General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any Help & Issues

Optimus_Prime said:
Discovery SD, TLC SD, animal Planet SD has better program line up than their HD part. I thought Last two will be simulcast to their SD version but they are totally different. Only Nat Geo and Nat Geo HD has same program lineup which is good in my opinion.
Yes bro. That's why I was saying that I am ready to sacrifice Discovery HD. They are just for a count. Not even Man vs wild in HD. [emoji24] [emoji24] [emoji24] [emoji24]

thisisjagan said:
Yes bro. That's why I was saying that I am ready to sacrifice Discovery HD. They are just for a count. Not even Man vs wild in HD. [emoji24] [emoji24] [emoji24] [emoji24]

animal planet SD showing all times Animal, Birds Wildlife related shows and I need these shows in HD but HD channel showing programme which I can't understand. :(:(:(

thisisjagan said:

Sd versions of discovery and Animal planet has better indian content bro.

I thought I will get 'Get Out ' in HD in TLC HD but that programme missing in HD.
then what's the need of TLC HD if we can't see Get Out in HD :shy :shy :shy

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock