General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any Help & Issues

Will it active instantly?

And I have already migrated to the latest Trai pack. Have I to do the channel selection from starting all together?

Will it active instantly?

And I have already migrated to the latest Trai pack. Have I to do the channel selection from starting all together?
You can add/remove boquets and Alacarte separately by clicking ☑ and by submit it.

Which pack did you selected? Many people are getting their pack's price in thousands & it's a bug nothing to worry.
bro I only selected nfc 153 + some bouquets discovery , spn and some ala Carte, all together 225rs something, and airtel added 3000 all together,
im worried coz today is the last day to migrate
what should I do ? manually change all ?

bro I only selected nfc 153 + some bouquets discovery , spn and some ala Carte, all together 225rs something, and airtel added 3000 all together,
im worried coz today is the last day to migrate
what should I do ? manually change all ?
Using Selfcare You can change the basepack anytime. Again select your required channels and submit it. It will be activated instantly.

Well I'm talking about hd channel ala carte and hd bouquets of star,zee and sony.
Try Channels Selection on LCN - 998
All HD boquets will be visible there. You can create your own basepack once again and submit it. It will be activated.

And the issue of Selfcare not showing HD channels you need to raise complaint request to Nodal Team

Is
Try Channels Selection on LCN - 998
All HD boquets will be visible there. You can create your own basepack once again and submit it. It will be activated.

And the issue of Selfcare not showing HD channels you need to raise complaint request to Nodal Team
Are hd bouquets showing you in Selfcare?

Is
Are hd bouquets showing you in Selfcare?

bro I also facing the same problem as selfcare not showing hd bouquets and hd alcarte channels, I have mailed thrice to nodal desk no reply from them yet, bro in case you find any solution do share with me. thanks bro

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock