General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any Help & Issues

Check your monthly rental.. if you let it remain so, I presume, you will have a corresponding DBR deduction after 12'o clock I guess.. most of us has ₹3000+ as monthly rental, meaning ~₹100 deduction daily.. (my assumption if we let it remain to show 3000+ till tomorrow)

bro im about to update my pack and now it shows my old pack price 227 (99pack)
but actually im on a 3078.18rs pack
this is confusing
Few user's also got Rs.3k pack its a bug. Continue selecting your packs it will be solved

Check your monthly rental.. if you let it remain so, I presume, you will have a corresponding DBR deduction after 12'o clock I guess.. most of us has ₹3000+ as monthly rental, meaning ~₹100 deduction daily.. (my assumption if we let it remain to show 3000+ till tomorrow)
Managed to change the plan to my selection.. 153+67 (2 bouquets) = 220₹ now..

Activated all the bouquets morning.. Deactivated now..But still getting all the channels mainly all hd packs..If it continuous not going to modify my pack again

Activated all the bouquets morning.. Deactivated now..But still getting all the channels mainly all hd packs..If it continuous not going to modify my pack again
It will go away soon!!!
Even today morning I was able to see some of the chamnels which i removed yesterday!
It went off after 15 mins.

Try Channels Selection on LCN - 998
All HD boquets will be visible there. You can create your own basepack once again and submit it. It will be activated.

And the issue of Selfcare not showing HD channels you need to raise complaint request to Nodal Team
I tried 3 or 4 time but not activated pack from LCN 998

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock