General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any Help & Issues

2day STB updated with new software
Epg changed,channels pq feeling like more contrast with more clearity,orange colour epg looking cool
Can u share more details like STB model, version number or share the screenshot of your STB ?

Thanks in advance.

Meanwhile I am struggling with updating min 100 😢 and no technical person in the forum

Bro, I already warned you that box is a failure and a mess before you change the STB.
I find everything good except 2 things fav and software update.

The picture quality is better than the hevc model ..most important it supports hdmi cec. I no longer need to select input in my smart tv. Also this box is faster

Which box bro ? You mean Smart choice
Can u share more details like STB model, version number or share the screenshot of your STB ?
Thanks in advance.

Name dont know,u only tell guys

FOHcX5p.jpg

3bwbSWz.jpg

b5M9KSC.jpg

brxyTGP.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just want to share the update that 1Sports channel has not been included in any of the New DPO bouquets created by airtel. Maybe as this channel was scheduled to be shutdown on 8th March and hence Airtel while compiling New DPO bouquets decided to exclude this channel in the new DPO Bouquets.

Now that channel is still on air maybe it will soon be again included in these base packs/bouquet.

Also airtel has included Warner Bros Discovery basic bouquet in their mid level DPO bouquet as they do incase incase of bouquets of other broadcasters too....since this basic bouquet of Warner Bros Discovery does not include Eurosports hence this channel is unavailable in such bouquets / base packs

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock