General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any Help & Issues

I don't work for Airtel or Disney to guide anyone with humongous posts defending their anti-consumer practices buddy.

Neither do i but i joined the forum to discuss on things and guide/help others. It is not a questioning or defending any company but having constructive discussion based on facts and that warrants lengthy explanation too which i think is lot better than simply indulging in poking fun or levelling invalid/false allegations against any other member

Neither do i but i joined the forum to discuss on things and guide/help others. It is not a questioning or defending any company but having constructive discussion based on facts and that warrants lengthy explanation too which i think is lot better than simply indulging in poking fun or levelling invalid/false allegations against any other member
If the length of posts were a barometer of truth and logic, then everyone would write rambling essays without an ounce of integrity or truth to it.

If the length of posts were a barometer of truth and logic, then everyone would write rambling essays without an ounce of integrity or truth to it.

Where did i said so? I simply said the there r times when lengthy explanations r required....u r simply twisting my statement and making its meaning to completely be changed

Just noticed that they are now including Season and Episode number in Comedy Central and Colors Infinity EPG. Also instead of a general info about the series, they now display episode specific info when we click info button. It's nice.
U20vlnY.jpg
tuAcmb9.jpg
NFRm9w1.jpg
6pfrXkK.jpg
Now they have removed the Episode numbers in both the channels. Only Season number is available now. I really can't understand them.

Now they have removed the Episode numbers in both the channels. Only Season number is available now. I really can't understand them.

They just update information as available from their EPG vendor so do other operators

They just update information as available from their EPG vendor so do other operators
I don't care who their vendors are. Airtel is only responsible for the quality of the end product. EPG vendor now thought that Ep numbers are too much of information. Then they'll delete Season numbe etc. Either Airtel should opt for better vendor or should have a control in place.

Last edited:
Didn't i said that all pending Pay Channels will also be added in gradual manner, this is just the initial teaser / beginning :)
And it's also indication that adtv closely follow our posts in ddf

Hope a la karte lock in revoke
And viacom18 pending hd channels addition soon

And lastly @Jeebisanthosh bro too much asking for star sports hd channels also wake up adtv

And it's also indication that adtv closely follow our posts in ddf

Hope a la karte lock in revoke
And viacom18 pending hd channels addition soon

And lastly @Jeebisanthosh bro too much asking for star sports hd channels also wake up adtv

Nothing to do with my posts. They have been working on a number of things since a long time and with amended NTO regulations getting implemented it added to the workload. Channel Addition is dependent on number of factors, as gradually these things are finalized / completed , u will see all pending channels getting added on Airtel Digital TV Platform

I don't care who their vendors are. Airtel is only responsible for the quality of the end product. EPG vendor now thought that Ep numbers are too much of information. Then they'll delete Season numbe etc. Either Airtel should opt for better vendor or should have a control in place.

Sure buddy. Do share ur valuable / important feedback with airtel digital tv and they would certainly try to make improvements on this front in near future

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock