General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,769
  • Views Views: Views 4,015,420
Star gold select HD is saying 52 weeks 52 premiers ...Channel looks impressive...Star channels are always added in Airtel .Dont know why SGS HD is not added till now

nithinricks85 said:
Star gold select HD is saying 52 weeks 52 premiers ...Channel looks impressive...Star channels are always added in Airtel .Dont know why SGS HD is not added till now

Star & Airtel relationship at an all time low.Star Vijay Hitz removed and replaced with a Raj Network Thangathirai.Star Vijay Airtel Super Singer is now Idea Super Singer.Now Airtel Big Partnerships with Zee group that's why they launched all Zee group HD channels.

nithinricks85 said:

Today only channel launched is it :huh ..

I don't know Why airtel doing so late.
if you have Enough Space in TP, of you have spare TP so Y don't u activate those TP or add bulk channels(SD) or complete the HD quota ?? are u waiting for shubh muharat

Optimus_Prime said:
I don't know Why airtel doing so late.
if you have Enough Space in TP, of you have spare TP so Y don't u activate those TP or add bulk channels(SD) or complete the HD quota ?? are u waiting for shubh muharat

Some Technical reasons might be behind this slow addition but anyhow Sab HD added in the first set so you have to be happy.

Gobinaath said:
what is ur problem :huh .. why are you always angry :huh .. Weather adtv channel added means also angry , not added means also angry :huh .. How many NE/Assam channels available In India :huh In that how many of them available in adtv :huh how many more u want :huh ..

Sorry that you are being disturbed, but I had already told yesterday night, since even after you and jagan bro worked so hard expaining with clarity and detail (even working hard to collect channel list from ts website) about the list and date of which and when regional channels will be added, the same question is being repeated by 1 or 2 members on multiple threads even after told by other members not to do that!
So since words are having no effect on them, I've decided that until this doesn't stop, whenever that question will be asked, I'll reply with this question. Regarding NE channels, only news time assam and northeast live are not available, and I don't want them either.
I am extremely happy with these additions, but very unhappy about this spamming since a couple of days... Hope you now understand why I'm doing this.

Back
Top Bottom