General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,769
  • Views Views: Views 4,015,413
karan_hdl said:
Some Technical reasons might be behind this slow addition but anyhow Sab HD added in the first set so you have to be happy.

Very immature reply from U
Yes I'm happy Sab hD added but want to see happy you as u are waiting for KTV HD for long days that's Y I asked here Why Airtel is waiting?? But As per your logic SabHD added that's Y I should not demand anything more! is it?
actually, DDF is a family like to me, We care for all here..that's Y we don't want to see only our self happy we want to make everyone happy.

Optimus_Prime said:
Yes I'm happy Sab hD added but want to see happy you as u are waiting for KTV HD for long days that's Y I asked here Why Airtel is waiting?? But As per your logic SabHD added that's Y I should not demand anything more! is it?
actually, DDF is a family like to me, We care for all here..that's Y we don't want to see only our self happy we want to make everyone happy.

I made a genuine point why three phase Addition until now when there its possible to add at one go.Just wait we were waiting and happy that we got some sort of Confirmation before March 15.Just Another Week just be cool Few more HD channels coming who knows if another TP added in meantime most demanded channels will be there on ADTV.Then what's the need to be worried.

Tha.RP8 said:
So since words are having no effect on them, I've decided that until this doesn't stop, whenever that question will be asked, I'll reply with this question. Regarding NE channels, only news time assam and northeast live are not available, and I don't want them either.
I am extremely happy with these additions, but very unhappy about this spamming since a couple of days... Hope you now understand why I'm doing this.

You now how many south language and other language SD channels missing in adtv :huh:huh .. You restrict us not too ask :huh .. We are not spamming (as per ur words) for 2 channels for God sake 100+ channels missing .. What im understand from your posts .. Your want only 75+ hd channels that too in single nit beyond that if adtv added sd channels means it will be Assam/NE Genre (2 channels) isn't it :huh ..

karan_hdl said:
I made a genuine point why three phase Addition until now when there its possible to add at one go.Just wait we were waiting and happy that we got some sort of Confirmation before March 15.Just Another Week just be cool Few more HD channels coming who knows if another TP added in meantime most demanded channels will be there on ADTV.Then what's the need to be worried.

Actually we saw U r worried About non addition of KTV HD ,non addition of Tamil channels , U made thread that Why Telugu channel adding not Tamil channels, Even u also talked here to switch ur DTH by april if Ktv HD not added meanwhile..I'm not all worried...I got my all desired channels..But for the sake of others, I asked why they are waiting..
but I shouldn't do that. I should be more self centric this time, That my fav channels got added that means No need to add any thing
Now Got it. Thanks Pal.

Optimus_Prime said:

Sdirect also have space but why they stopped now from hd channels addition (i know they are testing 9 channels) .. Everything need some time op .. Meanwhile yesterday only they added 3 channels (1 hd including) .. We dont know what they are planning & hidden agenda .. Be wait .. No one dth going or want to keep tp empty (dish and d2h scenario different) :) ..

Tha.RP8 said:
Sorry that you are being disturbed, but I had already told yesterday night, since even after you and jagan bro worked so hard expaining with clarity and detail (even working hard to collect channel list from ts website) about the list and date of which and when regional channels will be added, the same question is being repeated by 1 or 2 members on multiple threads even after told by other members not to do that!
So since words are having no effect on them, I've decided that until this doesn't stop, whenever that question will be asked, I'll reply with this question. Regarding NE channels, only news time assam and northeast live are not available, and I don't want them either.
I am extremely happy with these additions, but very unhappy about this spamming since a couple of days... Hope you now understand why I'm doing this.

Gobinaath said:
You now how many south language and other language SD channels missing in adtv :huh:huh .. You restrict us not too ask :huh .. We are demanding for 2 channels for God sake 100+ channels missing .. What im understand from your posts .. Your want only 75+ hd channels that too in single nit beyond that if adtv added sd channels means it will be Assam/NE Genre (2 channels) isn't it :huh ..

Who is saying not to ask? Why are you making my statement communal? Look at the bold parts whether I want NE channels or not! I am saying that since you had already confirmed the date when bulk Tamil sd channels additions will start in airtel, asking the continuous same question is not needed. Asking about ktv hd is different, because it is not confirmed when will it added. But asking again and again even after confirmed about the date is irritating.

Gobinaath said:
Sdirect also have space but why they stopped now from hd channels addition (i know they are testing 9 channels) .. Everything need some time op .. Meanwhile yesterday only they added 3 channels (1 hd including) .. We dont know what they are planning & hidden agenda .. Be wait .. No one dth going or want to keep tp empty (dish and d2h scenario different) :) ..

u got it wrong bro.
I really want that they add All The Pending channels Specially Tamil& Telugu channels, specially Ktv HD this time. that's Y I have asked.

and yes, should I/we demand anything for our members here or I/we should stay silent if I/we get our fav channels.

Optimus_Prime said:
Actually we saw U r worried About non addition of KTV HD ,non addition of Tamil channels , U made thread that Why Telugu channel adding not Tamil channels, Even u also talked here to switch ur DTH by april if Ktv HD not added meanwhile..I'm not all worried...I got my all desired channels..But for the sake of others, I asked why they are waiting..
but I shouldn't do that. I should be more self centric this time, That my fav channels got added that means No need to add any thing
Now Got it. Thanks Pal.

I didn't say no need anything but let's wait until few more days to month.Nothing to add more take it in positive sense.

Tha.RP8 said:
Who is saying not to ask? Why are you making my statement communal? Look at the bold parts whether I want NE channels or not!  Asking about ktv hd is different, because it is not confirmed when will it added. But asking again and again even after confirmed about the date is irritating.

No communal just asking for confirmation you can able to see my smileys i think .. Btwn if someone making mistake means try to guide them or report to team .. Instead of that im also going to do the same means itz makes any meaning :huh .. And if team gave penalty to those members and including you means will u accept that :huh coz both are done same thing only .. And we are getting more irritation from that and including ur post also .. So plz try to understand .. Else dont quote my post and ask with angry smileys if u quote my post only i have to reply on that .. If you post comment in seperate post means ill just hit report & leave no need to reply ..

Back
Top Bottom