General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,767
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,404
Ajanthan_14 said:
This is clearly shows we don't have privacy  in DDF anymore .

PMs are monitored. It is private since no members and moderators can view it and admins aren't going to misuse it. Because of competitor forums promotional messages to our members, it is being monitored.

Ritesh said:
Aise mat bolo yaar.. Adtv is now have added many channels. Little patience is what we need to have now.

Sorry sorry, it was just a friendly banter related to the omission of hd channels from addition lists 3-4 times in a row recently..

Bapun Raz said:
PMs are monitored. It is private since no members and moderators can view it and admins aren't going to misuse it. Because of competitor forums promotional messages to our members, it is being monitored.

Other forum's admins sending messages to our members to join their forum  :huh   :skd

Ajanthan_14 said:
Other forum's admins sending messages to our members to join their forum  :huh   :skd

No. What i said is, other forum members sending, admins of this forum can only see and we have only 2 admins including me. In the past 10 years on this industry we have ton of records of users but we didn't intended to misuse them as we care about user privacy. Even we remove any sensitive info posted by members openly in our forum. Rest upto you, if you want to trust or not. :)

Tha.RP8 said:
Sorry sorry, it was just a friendly banter related to the omission of hd channels from addition lists 3-4 times in a row recently..

Don't be sorry bro. I knew it was friendly  :D

Back
Top Bottom