General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,767
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,404
Hi everybody, I wanted to know about on demand tv. I have made all the onnections and the internet show connection success in ip settings after connecting ethernet cable to the set top box from my router. However I am receiving an error OD 101 while trying to browse video library and catch up tv. I have already the recording top up from the infinity pack recharge and I am able to pause live tv and record shows.

Does anybody have on demand tv activated on their tv.

Thanks in advance

a26genius said:
I have made all the onnections and the internet show connection success in ip settings after connecting ethernet cable to the set top box from my router. However I am receiving an error OD 101 while trying to browse video library and catch up tv.

Try adding on demand topup:
On Demand Topup/WifiTopup (FREE) . To subscribe, SMS ADD OD to 54325 & ADD Wifi to 54325.

Guys But I think ADTV Customer Care People is Looting Us:shy I had recently purchased new adtv recorder original remote from a local shop @Rs.120 only and he also paired it my with my tv remote in the same:shy

Abhishek123 said:
Guys But I think ADTV Customer Care People is Looting Us:shy I had recently purchased new adtv recorder original remote from a local shop @Rs.120 only and he also paired it my with my tv remote in the same:shy

they are like copy bro not that much orignal

a26genius said:
Hi everybody, I wanted to know about on demand tv. I have made all the onnections and the internet show connection success in ip settings after connecting ethernet cable to the set top box from my router. However I am receiving an error OD 101 while trying to browse video library and catch up tv. I have already the recording top up from the infinity pack recharge and I am able to pause live tv and record shows.

Does anybody have on demand tv activated on their tv.

Thanks in advance
What is your box type bro

Abhishek123 said:

Bro, you cannot get original remote at that cost. It's totally subscriber's wish to go with original or other one.
Its better to be on safe side as the difference is not much.

@Tha.RP8: Bro, I have updated the post. You will get your answer there..

Back
Top Bottom