General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,767
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,409
Ritesh said:
Bro, you cannot get original remote at that cost. It's totally subscriber's wish to go with original or other one.
Its better to be on safe side as the difference is not much

No Bro it's original remote only:shy Earlier I had also Purchased new remote from Customer Care @ Rs.220 But this time I asked from a local dealer nearby my home and I get it @ Rs.120.:shy and I had properly checked it its original airtel remote only:shy

8b63565e7bb2134d0a88cc1b16f7c75e.jpg

Ritesh said:
Update: if you want to pair the remote yourself, you can do it but sadly, they won't reduce the cost.

:lol :lol
Typical Airtel way of doing things.. Terms and Conditions apply...
:P :P

Please someone check message system updates of Probable HD channels that might be added tonight & we might get some clue on what is getting added tonight for now addition is confirmed as Tuesday early mornings are usual addition time in ADTV.

Tha.RP8 said:
:lol :lol
Typical Airtel way of doing things.. Terms and Conditions apply...
:P :P

Not only airtel, any DTH will not give discount if you prefer to setup universal remote settings yourself. It is something which customer can also do and no where mentioned as it should be done by engineer.

They provide a paper with instructions how to configure it. So its more than enough imo.

Back
Top Bottom