General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,766
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,183
Guys when we record something in our normal HD boxes using a pen drive, can we pause rewind fast forward it if we buy a remote with recording functions, or is it possible only in dvr STBs.  :)

Jithin91 said:
what bro u don't know abt Infinity Pack.. Why '5500 FTW'?!!!

500 CB was closed on January 31st. 

If u change through SELFCARE portal u can get it for 5250. same infinity is available for 5250 in selfcare portal. + 50 CB on airtel payment bank
FTW = for the win! it's like saying this is the best possible option

i also mentioned that I don't know if the cb thing works or not.. so pls read carefully before commenting [emoji2] [emoji2]

Peas!

p.s. I am an HD infinity 12 month arp user

DJBhaiJaan said:
Guys when we record something in our normal HD boxes using a pen drive, can we pause rewind fast forward it if we buy a remote with recording functions, or is it possible only in dvr STBs.  :)
question.. you need to record one channel and watch another channel and get play pause rewind for the second channel??

akshayprabhu said:
question.. you need to record one channel and watch another channel and get play pause rewind for the second channel??

Thanks for your reply. No, I understand those are things that are possible only in DVR. I have a normal HD box and I recorded RAW (For e.g.) on a Pen Drive today, now when I watch the recording during ads I wonder if I could skip  forward, or pause or rewind. If I buy a recorder remote and use it with my HD STB would it be possible?

DJBhaiJaan said:
Thanks for your reply. No, I understand those are things that are possible only in DVR. I have a normal HD box and I recorded RAW (For e.g.) on a Pen Drive today, now when I watch the recording during ads I wonder if I could skip  forward, or pause or rewind. If I buy a recorder remote and use it with my HD STB would it be possible?
yes.. you can play pause rewind forward while watching a RECORDED program

and you'll need a HD+ STB ( the one with the recording facility to record)

akshayprabhu said:
yes.. you can play pause rewind forward while watching a RECORDED program

So all I have to do is just buy a new remote with all those buttons on it right?

DJBhaiJaan said:
No need to buy that. Already available in normal remote of hd+ stb.

50f48246dcc2776524431bc8cbb6634d.jpg

Ritesh said:
No need to buy that. Already available in normal remote of hd+ stb.

See that's the thing I don't have that remote but rather just a normal one. Also what's the difference between a HD+ and HD because I am not too sure I have the HD+ box but rather a normal HD :-/

DJBhaiJaan said:
See that's the thing I don't have that remote but rather just a normal one. Also what's the difference between a HD+ and HD because I am not too sure I have the HD+ box but rather a normal HD :-/
afaik, HD box has no recording facility.. HD+ is the one with pendrive slots and recording facility.. HD+ boxes come with the remote as in the pic posted by rithesh bro.. rest all is the same

Back
Top Bottom