General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,767
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,215
I would say, they are completely against to add southern HD channel, they are not ready to pay to South based Network channels especially sun. Its been 1 year gone still sun net work HD channels not added yet, in same way now zee south HD channels also delayed :mad::angry:

But I felt still adtv is better than others.
Ok bro why the better adtv u meen picture quality..that is ok..no new channel adition to late..i left the adtv this month..i choose the best of tata sky..

Hi, when i called CC to know about secondary/multiple tv connections recharge they said its Rs 270 pm and if i dont pay on time its a Rs 20 penalty and no increase in penalty even if the delay is a month or several months longer. So is it like whenever i want i can recharge and use and re-connection charge is just Rs 20? :confused:

I have no plans to delay yet im trying to understand the complete picture for ADTV multiple connections. :)

Also i have sufficient balance on account for several months so will they auto deduct the account or i have to do something to renew?
And i was also told that its Rs 270 per month and Rs 3,240 per year so monthly renewal seems profitable. Or will they get better offers when paid upfront? What say guys?

Last edited:
One of my cousin got 3 months subscription to his 199 pack in just 500 recharge.

I would say, they are completely against to add southern HD channel, they are not ready to pay to South based Network channels especially sun. Its been 1 year gone still sun net work HD channels not added yet, in same way now zee south HD channels also delayed :mad::angry:

But I felt still adtv is better than others.
I dont agree with you..
Airtel DTH never better then other DTH...
specially for south people.

Back
Top Bottom