General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,766
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,151
Hi bros , i have plan to change my old hd + stb into new hevc hd box , i call to cc regarding that but one cc executive said u ll get oly old hd plus stb has replacement and another executive saying u ll get new hd stb!!! Its totally confused !! Will i get new hevc hd box has replacement bros !??? Any idea??
You will get only a replacement box. You need to force the nodal team to give you a HEVC box as replacement.

Only few lucky ones like you ,will get new hevc stbs as replacement.
Its not based on luck. We have to struggle to get HEVC box. Once my old box got repaired, raised complaint nearly 5 times to Nodal for every replacement box they gave within 20 days. Atlast they decided to give New HEVC as replacement

Hello everyone,

New user. So I activated Airtel My 99 pack + Malayalam Regional + Max HD (225). But there's no Sun Network HD channels in the pack. I asked CC and she said I need to get them separately. Is it region based? I'm from Kerala.

Also my subscription shows MAX HD ROI instead of Kerala/Karnataka. Is there any way to get Sun and Sun Music HD channels without paying additional fee?

Thanks for the help :)

Last edited:
Its not based on luck. We have to struggle to get HEVC box. Once my old box got repaired, raised complaint nearly 5 times to Nodal for every replacement box they gave within 20 days. Atlast they decided to give New HEVC as replacement
Kindly FWD nodal team id bro , I'm frm tamil nadu

Hello everyone,

New user. So I activated Airtel My 99 pack + Malayalam Regional + Max HD (225). But there's no Sun Network HD channels in the pack. I asked CC and she said I need to get them separately. Is it region based? I'm from Kerala.

Also my subscription shows MAX HD ROI instead of Kerala/Karnataka. Is there any way to get Sun and Sun Music HD channels without paying additional fee?

you need to get Max HD TN Topup or Max HD Kerala & Karnataka Topup instead of ROI

follow this link
India's leading provider of Prepaid & Postpaid Mobile Services in India - Airtel.in

Hello everyone,

Add Free malayalam topup from self care. Remove Max HD ROI from selfcare and add Max HD Kar/Ker from self care if not on Annual plan.

Back
Top Bottom