General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,766
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,135
A noob question. How do I activate max HD ROI ARP from self care and get additional validity?

Do I just need to recharge with ARP amount and activate pack or I will be required to call CC?

Also, I have daily max HD ROI added. Will it be automatically dropped if I add ARP of same?

Last edited:
Bro Do You Get The name of HD Channels Which will be added??
Yep as official mail from Airtel last month itself but didn't added that time i don't know why get delaying but later only i smelled price hike on the cards & hd Channels will get add after that only

Adtv kept it very secretly even i don't know as a employee yesterday evening only i received official mail regarding price hike

But as a ddf member i know it already :lol::lol:👍👍
Do I just need to recharge with ARP amount and activate pack or I will be required to call CC?
no need call but sometimes need to call if not activated means
Also, I have daily max HD ROI added. Will it be automatically dropped if I add ARP of same?
u have to call i think
Bro Does Airtel and Indiacast Issue Resolved:huh::blush:
i don't know buddy
when they are going to adding HD channels bro
within July 16
We cant believe airtel. They may postpone again. Let's not get excited again :(:( airtel always delays :snail::snail:
After price hike no chance of postpond i think

Expecting atleast 7 important Channels from the list i got

Last edited:
Wat are channels in the list that u got gobi bro? Any possibilities for colors tamil hd and zee tamil hd

Back
Top Bottom