General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,766
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,151
I asked CC again and I'm still getting the same reply. Max HD for Kerala is the same as ROI. Sun HD channels which includes (Gemini HD, Sun HD, KTV HD and Sun Music HD) are region based and I need to get them separately.

I don't see the option to change my hd packs from selfcare portal on the website.

I asked CC again and I'm still getting the same reply. Max HD for Kerala is the same as ROI. Sun HD channels which includes (Gemini HD, Sun HD, KTV HD and Sun Music HD) are region based and I need to get them separately.

I don't see the option to change my hd packs from selfcare portal on the website.
Max HD Kerala will not give you Tamil HD channels. You need Max HD TN for all HD channels including Tamil.

Edit: Check website: India's leading provider of Prepaid & Postpaid Mobile Services in India - Airtel.in (Select combos)
Price: Rs.225 Per Month
Pay for 3 months and get 15 days FREE. Recharge with Rs.678 and get Max HD top-up for full 3.5 months To subscribe, SMS ADD MAXHDTN to 54325 from your Registered Mobile number.

Last edited:
New Kerala Sports Pack Rs.230
My Plan KER Spts for UPG 1M
= 99pack + malayalam + 13 Sports channels
(Select 1 and Select 2 is missing in this pack)
qblJ2Vi.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom