General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,769
  • Views Views: Views 4,015,524
Now they taking long time to migrate then why they sent numerous messages to us and tortured to pick our pack before feb1st :mad::mad:

Now they taking long time to migrate then why they sent numerous messages to us and tortured to pick our pack before feb1st :mad::mad:
Because that time, migration period was from 21st to 31st January but later TRAI extended it till 7th Feb.

Hello Bro
Plz let me know we everybody whatever we dissussion abt TRAi or operators ruels and there plans etc. At DDF.
is our comments (Good/Bad/Opinions/suggestion) reach at Operators/Trai Officers or not ?
Did they know what public think about their rules/plans ??
For example :- Now Trai applicable new rule 130+GST for everone. But nobody is happy with them . then how they applicable if nobody is happy with them?

Bros, is there a way to add DDFD channels in ADTV from a different dish?
I have a dishtv's dish with monoblock LNB, a 2.0 Diseqc switch and airtel's latest HD STB.

Any one tell in Airtel life time free recording top up is activated in new plan or not. Please share still my new plan not activated ..very slow airtel ..:wall:

Any one tell in Airtel life time free recording top up is activated in new plan or not. Please share still my new plan not activated ..very slow airtel ..:wall:
Bro I had choosen my new pack on 25th Jan. Yet airtel has not processed it and I'm still on the old plan with all topups working except the free recording topup inspite of having the selfcare showing the topup being active in the list of topups activated. I guess they have stopped the free recording topup.

Back
Top Bottom