General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,740
  • Views Views: Views 4,008,280
Lot of background testing/upgradation work seems to going on since last many months at Airtel Digital TV Uplinking / Broadcast Centre and hopefully very soon we shall see what all new changes are brought about including new channel addition

ADD ABP17691 3000000000-001

Anna, just 1 last question related to this...is the above code for Hindi Premium SD monthly bouquet?

Also can u please share the code for monthly variants of Hindi Premium HD, Hindi Mega SD bouquet and also mention price of above 3 bouquets alongside this information. Thank You

ADD ABP17691 3000000000-001
Anna tried sending the SMS in above format and it is not working....got reply stating that requested channel number is not valid....i think there would be some other format to activate DPO bouquet as "ADD" term is used for activating A La Carte channels via SMS code

Anna tried sending the SMS in above format and it is not working....got reply stating that requested channel number is not valid....i think there would be some other format to activate DPO bouquet as "ADD" term is used for activating A La Carte channels via SMS code

I Guess It's Disabled Long Back,

I Can Activate, If You Me Your ID

I Guess It's Disabled Long Back,

I Can Activate, If You Me Your ID

Anna, can i tell customer care team about this code and request them to activate this bouquet?

Also can u please check if there is any new SMS format enabled for the same

@Karthik_ anna please kindly help resolve this issue. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom