General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,740
  • Views Views: Views 4,008,262
That's exactly what I mean. We normal customers have a work around atleast. Black customers are completely left out. Is it that difficult to have a working app ? How long has it been ? No improvement in this part alone. While only deterioration.
Not sure why people are opting for Black in the first place. I have done the calculations and individually services are coming out to be cheaper. Unless somebody wants to claim the amount from company and need a single bill, then only Black is of some use.
People will exit Black plans the day Jio announce any combo plans.

Hi , my UDP pack expiring in couple of days. I can see the UDP pack price is now revised from 1407 rupees to 1699 rupees. Overall I'm happy with UDP pack and whenever i need some extra channels i use a la carte option but I'm not happy with 30 day lock in period.

I want to ask you guys does other DTH service provider also has any UDP like yearly pack cost effective option? without lock in policy? Or Airtel dth is still the best option to continue with?

Please give your suggestions should i continue with Airtel dth? Or do suggest me any other better option.

Not sure why people are opting for Black in the first place. I have done the calculations and individually services are coming out to be cheaper. Unless somebody wants to claim the amount from company and need a single bill, then only Black is of some use.
People will exit Black plans the day Jio announce any combo plans.
It is because of OTT benefits.. i don't think hotstar and xstream play will be available with separate connection fiber and dth.
Am planning to separate both and give a try next month.

It is not any bug or malfunction buddy but airtel has deliberately made such a policy that only select DPO bouquets and no broadcaster bouquets have been made available to Airtel Black customers...... Actually as many other discounts + benefits r provided to Airtel Black customers hence certain restrictions have been put in place on other things.

Not just airtel but all operators even in telecom or other sectors make such policies for special packs or plans
Everything is working fine in Airtel dth, don't tarnish airtlel image, Airtel user dino won't spare u, u wait for dino bros very long reply to rebut your accusations on unblemish dth provider airtel:rofl2:

Last edited:
Lot many ticker data channels (scroll message) added on 12281 H transponder....Please do check if u r able to see any scroll message on channels available on this transponder

Back
Top Bottom