General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,739
  • Views Views: Views 4,008,068
I'm neither a Black nor a Long duration customer, yet I don't see the broadcaster bouquets in the app. They are not available for any customer.

It's Showing For Your ID Bro!

EJk8tNQ.jpg

I'm neither a Black nor a Long duration customer, yet I don't see the broadcaster bouquets in the app. They are not available for any customer.
Exactly. It's not available for anyone, doesn't matter you're on LDP, DPO pack, MYOP or a black customer. Many members including me has posted screenshot of this few weeks back but he doesn't want to accept.

I saw those posts just now bro. But think of a common person who does not read all these workarounds. It is a mental agony. Think of the Customer care who get unnecessary ranting from customers. If Airtel wants everything to be done by the app, it has be customer friendly and bug free.
P.s this is the reason i avoid calling to cc as much as possible
Only contact them in twitter

Exactly. It's not available for anyone, doesn't matter you're on LDP, DPO pack, MYOP or a black customer. Many members including me has posted screenshot of this few weeks back but he doesn't want to accept.

Buddy, please read again what i have said. I just have access to my account on airtel app or can check with friends or relatives who have Airtel Digital TV connection or can see information posted by members in the forum hence i was unsure whether availability of broadcaster bouquets have been discontinued for just airtel black or various other users or all customers. Kindly read my posts rather than accusing me of saying something which i have not

Back
Top Bottom