General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,737
  • Views Views: Views 4,007,955
Bro I used to admire your posts once. Now I don't even read your posts. Every time someone shares their view about Airtel or Tata sky, you simply jump with your thesis which is very annoying. It's time you take a break. One can support a brand but not like you. Please stop blindly supporting Airtel for everything. Airtel is one unethical money sucking company. You agree or disagree, they try to make money in all unethical ways. So stop supporting blindly.

Today my bro's kids wanted to watch tv, internet stopped working due to floods in Chennai. So we turned on DTH and recharged.

Tried to login to app to enable kids channels, but there's no broadcaster packs.

Tried website, it asks to download app. Seriously???

Called CC, they're sending a video link to watch and enable myself.

Watched it, but there's no option in app.

For a small channel addition why do I have to suffer like this.

I'm not watching the DTH for free. They get the same amount as Tata sky. The same process is seamless in Tata Sky.

So I repeat, please stop replying to everyone who shares their views about Airtel.

If you are happy, be happy.
Bro I am also not black user but same issue with me..Not able to find broadcaster bouquets in airtel thanks app..I contacted customer care but they didn't provide anny solution for it..So I am now using trai channel selector app for adding or removing bouquets..you will find all broadcaster bouquets there..just login with your registered mobile number

Bro r u also getting bouquets and top ups section on airtel app or has it been renamed as "Language Packs" ?
Renamed or not don't know but yes for packs ( it's showed on language basis like hindi entertainment , bengali ) but the point is which earlier posts users raise is broadcaster bouquets top-up qnd for me still broadcaster boquets like old time showing broadcaster genre wise

bpn02c9.jpg

jADhJjt.jpg
7iwD80n.jpg

That section isn't renamed. I'm on the latest version of the app and it still Bouquets & Topups. Screenshots from iOS and Android.

iOS version 4.24.1:
q4wiiSO.jpg

Android version 4.81.1:
WOy1Tt2.jpg

Anna as i have mentioned for me now this section has been renamed as Language Packs on Airtel App , this happened after receiving latest update for the app....Also i am beta user of Airtel App hence changes get implemented 1st on my app maybe later it will be rolled out for all customers.

Someone had even posted on this renaming some weeks back in forum itself

Anna as i have mentioned for me now this section has been renamed as Language Packs on Airtel App , this happened after receiving latest update for the app....Also i am beta user of Airtel App hence changes get implemented 1st on my app maybe later it will be rolled out for all customers.

What ever it is, share screen shots! For confirmation. 😉 So that users can understand what exactly happening. 😕
It is just that due to some error access to old user interface is still available via this mode....not a bug
Do you have confirmation regarding this, from airtel technical team! 🙄It's just a alternative way as of now.

So, if you are a beta tester and has the new feature doesn't mean that the stable version that most people use is bug-free. Many people here shared their experience. Don't say that the bouquets hidden is a feature.

Buddy, please read again what i have said. I just have access to my account on airtel app or can check with friends or relatives who have Airtel Digital TV connection or can see information posted by members in the forum hence i was unsure whether availability of broadcaster bouquets have been discontinued for just airtel black or various other users or all customers. Kindly read my posts rather than accusing me of saying something which i have not
I myself has shared the screenshot with you. Even many more has shared it before.
I hope now it's clear & you'll remember that broadcaster bouquets are not available for any of the airtel customers.
pHwf0xN.png

& regarding the language packs, can you please share the screenshot of the same as none of us has got such update so it'll be easier for everyone to understand.

It actually makes sense if they did that. Because the section is grouped language wise anyway. Can you pls share a screenshot confirming this update you have got?

💯% agree on this.. now I'm at my parents and do twitching thier packs for best value in all channels.. got many issues and bugs on this points...cc worthless, app is horrible.. they need to fix this to have a good reputation like tp... I know about the trick to access Broadcaster packs so it wasn't that much inconvenient to me.
I recommended Tata Play to my aunt for this very same reason. Being Tamil customer they would have got good value in Airtel. Still I didn't want them to go through these many hassles of simple channel selection with Airtel. For oldies I will never recommend Airtel till they bring a good app.

Back
Top Bottom