General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,736
  • Views Views: Views 4,007,886
Dear all,
When we excepting hd channels. Tata sky launching more hd channels, now a days not launching single hd also. I plan move tata sky!!!!!!!!

You could've taken screenshot while posting this comment. It will not take much time than writing comment 🤭😉

Same way anna u could have searched for the screenshot of th same which was shared by some member few weeks back rather than just asking me continuously to share the screenshot 😅☺️

On a general note, it is not a new thing but it has become common in this forum that some members just try to wrongly blame me as being biased or irrational for every comment i make without even reading or understanding what i have said

Same way anna u could have searched for the screenshot of th same which was shared by some member few weeks back rather than just asking me continuously to share the screenshot 😅☺️
Where? We are not able to find any such screenshots here that's why we're asking for the same from you.
Posting a screenshot is much more easier than searching for it in 'n' numbers of airtel threads.
You're getting the Language packs so just post a screenshot of the same then, no one will ask you again or say anything to you. Kyu logo ko kehne ka mauka dena hai?

On a general note, it is not a new thing but it has become common in this forum that some members just try to wrongly blame me as being biased or irrational for every comment i make without even reading or understanding what i have said
I hope I am not in some members list. You still haven't shared screenshot. It's Okey you told someone have already shared ,I request you to please try to share that link here 😌

Why don't you share it as you are the only one who seems to have got this name change on your beta version of the app. That will clarify the issue for all the members.
4PO2Ssi.jpg

Hope might come soon not became never

Just wait for little longer buddy soom we Airtel Digital TV subscribers too will get our big moment to rejoice while those unnecessarily defaming Airtel or trying to showcase it in poor light for various things without understanding reasoning behind things like addition of certain channels pending bcoz of valid reasons (as explained by me) or poking fun at the upgradation / maintenance work being carried out by Airtel Digital TV backend tean or making small issues or shortcomings look so big as if whole product offerings by Airtel is bad ....they might get saddened :)

Back
Top Bottom