General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,736
  • Views Views: Views 4,007,886
4PO2Ssi.jpg
Thank you.
Do you find the broadcaster bouquets inside this renamed section or airtel just renamed the section to Language Packs as it doesn't have any broadcaster bouquets which was confusing?

Thank you.
Do you find the broadcaster bouquets inside this renamed section or airtel just renamed the section to Language Packs as it doesn't have any broadcaster bouquets which was confusing?

For my DTH Account Broadcaster Bouquets have been unavailable on airtel app since last 12 months or so, in last update just "Bouquets and Top Up" section was renamed as "Language Packs"

This makes it pretty clear that Airtel has no intention to bring the broadcaster bouquets back to the app. This change might soon be rolled out to everyone on the stable version of the app too.
That will be last kneel of no lock in channel coffin
Coz after a la karte last option currently broadcaster bouquets for daily burn no lock in

That will be last kneel of no lock in channel coffin
Coz after a la karte last option currently broadcaster bouquets for daily burn no lock in
In fact this might be a step to close that loop hole. People were probably exploiting this to avoid the al-a-carte lock in period. Airtel is very smart in these things. I just wish their app developers use this smartness in fixing their ridiculous app 😅

In fact this might be a step to close that loop hole. People were probably exploiting this to avoid the al-a-carte lock in period. Airtel is very smart in these things. I just wish their app developers use this smartness in fixing their ridiculous app 😅
But how long can they stop providing the broadcaster bouquets? Isn't it against the NTO rules? Or they are hiding it just from the app and the bouquets are still available on demand via other channels like customer care? Anyways, this is ridiculous.

But how long can they stop providing the broadcaster bouquets? Isn't it against the NTO rules? Or they are hiding it just from the app and the bouquets are still available on demand via other channels like customer care? Anyways, this is ridiculous.

No.... Even customer care does not have access to them if same r not listed under ur DTH Account on Airtel App.....however senior supervisors from customer care desk or nodal officers may have special access to it though again i cannot confirm as have not asked them about this issue

Just wait for little longer buddy soom we Airtel Digital TV subscribers too will get our big moment to rejoice while those unnecessarily defaming Airtel or trying to showcase it in poor light for various things without understanding reasoning behind things like addition of certain channels pending bcoz of valid reasons (as explained by me) or poking fun at the upgradation / maintenance work being carried out by Airtel Digital TV backend tean or making small issues or shortcomings look so big as if whole product offerings by Airtel is bad ....they might get saddened :)

Tomorrow some of the surprises may be revealed.....

Back
Top Bottom