General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,766
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,194
Deep.S said:
Finally FREE PREVIEW Over of Movies Now HD,Star Jalsha HD,Jalsha Movies HD & Romedy Now HD.

'Deep.S' bro. Free Preview of Star Jalsha :hd,Jalsha Movies :hd I am not getting anymore but MOVIES NOW:hd and ROMEDY NOW :hd is still available to me. Mine is Magnum Pack may be for that reason.

Some Pics of Tara TV from Airtel:-

50e6dae7a45988748a4c69af8d5f8396.jpg
57d9fd9a36f3295737b82d082b761c38.jpg

BiswajitKonch said:
Hope they will add remaining Assamese channels soon

জয় আই অসম
(মাইক্ৰোমেক্স ই ৪৫৫ নাইট্ৰ' ৪জি)

'BiswajitKonch' bro. Why don't you too send a request of your missing Assamese channels in ADTV platform in this email address to <[email protected]> and see what reply they give you.

b573b757ee35aad63286199403bfc9ac.jpg

I already sent them an email and they confirmed that they will soon add the channels in their platform.

জয় আই অসম

BiswajitKonch said:
b573b757ee35aad63286199403bfc9ac.jpg

I already sent them an email and they confirmed that they will soon add the channels in their platform.

জয় আই অসম

:k:k:tup:tup:):):)

I am really irritated with Airtel's big logo on Six HD,first it was covering IPL and NBA scores,now it covers football scores,had mailed this problem to nodal officer twice and even 2nd time they called me to confirm the problem last week and told that they have already forwarded it to the technical team but still it's not resolved
They should reduce the logo size atleast on all sports channels,hoping to see a small logo before Euro Cup starts :s:s
jt6mOzg.jpg

kumarvishwas said:
I am really irritated with Airtel's big logo on Six HD,first it was covering IPL and NBA scores,now it covers football scores,had mailed this problem to nodal officer twice and even 2nd time they called me to confirm the problem last week and told that they have already forwarded it to the technical team but still it's not resolved
They should reduce the logo size atleast on all sports channels,hoping to see a small logo before Euro Cup starts :s:s
jt6mOzg.jpg

they & and their logo sh#t all the time :s :angry

Back
Top Bottom