General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,766
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,187
Drake said:
Let's say, if you call ADTV Technican and ask him to change the location of Dish which took almost 1 hr, how much should they charge?

Ps: They did use 2 cable connectors extra nothing else.

Anybody?

some error message showing under the Software download status.
could anyone throw light on it?
fZ1iazq.jpg

I am also getting same error message,I think it is for everyone :huh
But I am not having BL2 etc in my device info

Drake said:
Can't tell exactly but they would charge Rs.150 extra for the visit and might be some more for those connectors,only CC can tell you the exact amount

kumarvishwas said:
I am also getting same error message,I think it is for everyone :huh
But I am not having BL2 etc in my device info

did u facung both these error under software download status?

kumarvishwas said:
Can't tell exactly but they would charge Rs.150 extra for the visit and might be some more for those connectors,only CC can tell you the exact amount

Like I said a few days ago, I was getting No Signal in some channels like BIG MAGIC, EPIC and I even started getting No Signal error in other normal channels every now and then.

So, I call'd the technician directly and 2 guys came. First they tried aligning the Dish but no luck. After trying for say 10-15 mins they told me that the location needs to changed to which I agreed. Then they removed the dish, brackets and fixed every thing in other location. I gave them spare 1 m wires which I had with me as the existing wires wasn't enough so they added connectors to join old and new wires.

This entire installation took almost 1hr including fixing aligning etc and they charged me Rs. 500

So, technically I got looted right?

Back
Top Bottom