• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,767
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,554
My packs :)

idAuK9c.jpg

63py72D.jpg

hz6QzP1.jpg

There are so many channels are lying pending for Airtel Digital TV to add but they are not taking any measures to add them. If you ask them then they will give two most famous copy-paste reply i.e, 'Hi! We have made a note of ur concern and will call u to share an update'., ' Hi! Once available, we'll keep u posted through relevant media. Regards', BUT sadly the outcome of all this replies are making frustrating and repenting for being an Airtel Digital TV subscriber. I know its not possible to have all the channels in one platform but still they should not give false assurances to its subscribers.

Can anyone tell me what is the meaning of this remark,' Our senior airtel management team and marketing team add channels in accordance to huge demand of particular channels'. If so, then I think the following channels are demanded for more then 1 year or so but why still not yet added in this Airtel Digital TV?
(1. EPIC :hd , 2. TLC :hd World, 3. Animal Planet :hd , 4. Da Vinci Learning :hd , 5. KTV :hd , 6. Care World etc)

What I have understood is that Airtel Digital TV customer care as well as Airtel Management as well as Technical team services are deteriorated day by day. I pray that Airtel DTH team must do something about it or else they will going to loose their valuable subscribers one by one. :( :angry

Back
Top Bottom