General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,768
  • Views Views: Views 4,015,106
vikash 6827 said:
199a341438baac5be28912bf8d22e75c.jpg
my box select ses7 tp 25

Can anyone help me I have airtel digital TV HD connection with 12 months AP VALUE SPORTS 10HD Pack. 6 months of this pack validity left . I want all HD Channels so Can I change my pack to MY PACK99 With AP MAXHD ADDON + Telugu regional add-on.
Friends please help

lbalaji said:
Can anyone help me I have airtel digital TV HD connection with 12 months AP VALUE SPORTS 10HD Pack. 6 months of this pack validity left . I want all HD Channels so Can I change my pack to MY PACK99 With AP MAXHD ADDON + Telugu regional add-on.
Friends please help

no chance bro you can't change ur base pack :k

(pack chesukunte present use chese pack validity lose authunthi bro)

I got an SMS as below. Any idea what is that? I didn't try adding any addon by the way..

OTP for adding TOPUP5198 on airtel digitalTV ID 3**********515 is 9***2. Please SMS TOP <OTP code> to 54325 within 10 mins.

M.J.Sadiq said:
I got an SMS as below. Any idea what is that? I didn't try adding any addon by the way..

OTP for adding TOPUP5198 on airtel digitalTV ID 3**********515 is 9***2. Please SMS TOP <OTP code> to 54325 within 10 mins.

maybe someone tryong to add that topup to your account.

M.J.Sadiq said:

bro i think itz special offer for you .. OTP -> One time password and itz validity is 15 mins. After that it will expire automatically ..

Optimus_Prime said:
maybe someone tryong to add that topup to your account.

I dont think like that coz adding topup they not Send OTP in my knowledge ..

without knowing what is that how can I add? Further I am going to replace my ADTV with Tatasky in next 3 weeks...

M.J.Sadiq said:
without knowing what is that how can I add? Further I am going to replace my ADTV with Tatasky in next 3 weeks...

yeah Gud question .. Btw one more TS connection :huh ..

Back
Top Bottom