General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,768
  • Views Views: Views 4,015,106
M.J.Sadiq said:
without knowing what is that how can I add? Further I am going to replace my ADTV with Tatasky in next 3 weeks...

good decision bro. i am also thinking the same.the channels clarity is decreasing day by day.
compressing too  much.
and price hike regularly.every thing they are increasing prices of some pack.after digitalization they got lot of new connections.still they are hiking price for all packs regularly.
which dth picture calrity is good for sd channels???
dish tv  or tatasky.(they both make good sharpness settings for the videos)

Today in my airtel app in HD top up section I got a pack named recharge offer dummy topup{topup3831} as free . what is that. Can i add that topup. If any one knows pls reply .

rajkumar999 said:
good decision bro. i am also thinking the same.the channels clarity is decreasing day by day.
compressing too  much.
and price hike regularly.every thing they are increasing prices of some pack.after digitalization they got lot of new connections.still they are hiking price for all packs regularly.

No one can match with Tata Sky in the case of SD channel picture quality ...:luv

Sai Jai said:
yeah Gud question .. Btw one more TS connection :huh ..

Yes bro.. But I am going to take a secondary connection and replace it in my native. So, I will pay only Rs.240 per month and get all channels that I am getting in m primary connection at Chennai.

rajkumar999 said:
compressing too  much.

I am not moving out of Airtel for any other reason. But it is just for saving some money. Now I am paying Rs.530+175 in Tatasky in Chennai. And paying Rs.600 for ADTV in my native. If I am taking secondary connection of Tatasky, I have to pay only Rs.240. So, going to take one secondary connection and replace my ADTV at my native. I will get Rs.400 savings.

M.J.Sadiq said:
Yes bro.. But I am going to take a secondary connection and replace it in my native. So, I will pay only Rs.240 per month and get all channels that I am getting in m primary connection at Chennai.

I am not moving out of Airtel for any other reason. But it is just for saving some money. Now I am paying Rs.530+175 in Tatasky in Chennai. And paying Rs.600 for ADTV in my native. If I am taking secondary connection of Tatasky, I have to pay only Rs.240. So, going to take one secondary connection and replace my ADTV at my native. I will get Rs.400 savings.

Gud thinking and Great decision ;) .. My best wishes anna :hs:tup:) ..

M.J.Sadiq said:

Is it possible to take a secondary connection at different place?

adhu84 said:
Is it possible to take a secondary connection at different place?

yeah itz possible after installation process over in primary connection viewing place .. After may be to reinstall at any place this is the process in adtv .. hope same in Ts but dont the exact process in Ts ..

Back
Top Bottom