General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,768
  • Views Views: Views 4,015,115
Saj 007 said:
The secondary connection STB can be use at anywhere...:tup
You got it bro ...?:)

i took airtel hd dvr connection at my native and later brought to bahrain...currently i am using it.  now i am planning to have a connection at my native..is it possible for me to take the connection without having parent connection stb at original location...if so what are the procedures.?..

Sai Jai said:
hope same in Ts but dont the exact process in Ts ..

Bro ts provide the multi port lnb for 2nd connection,if transfer means need new dish & lnb ;)

adhu84 said:
i took airtel hd dvr connection at my native and later brought to bahrain...currently i am using it.  now i am planning to have a connection at my native..is it possible for me to take the connection without having parent connection stb at original location...if so what are the procedures.?..

Bro I don't know much details about ADTV, any ADTV user will answer your query ...:)

adhu84 said:

I think itz not possible upto my knowledge coz at the time of installation service man will check the parent connection to activate your secondary connection .. Info got through via FB while i am posting this query couple of months ago ..

Vicky said:
Bro ts provide the multi port lnb for 2nd connection,if transfer means need new dish & lnb ;)

Oh then itz not a pblm for @Sadiq anna coz he may use adtv dish and lnb for Ts 2nd connection ;) ..

Yes Sai bro.. I will get the secondary connection first at my primary connection place. Later after a week I will take it to my native and align my ADTV Dish to Tata Sky direction for connecting secondary LNB.

@adhu bro, it is not possible to get secondary connection without having primary connection in home. They will find you are using it outside of our registered address and will not install secondary connection. Moving the secondary connection to different location itself is not good as per regulations of DTH companies..

J movie is now showing the channel is currently not available from broadcaster . we regret the inconvenience

chermadurai said:
J movie is now showing the channel is currently not available from broadcaster . we regret the inconvenience

Same showing in Tata Sky , so problem is from broadcaster's end...

Back
Top Bottom