General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,769
  • Views Views: Views 4,015,280
hi :)
is there anyway we can see the fta channels if they are not part of the package ? cos I did a scan and got many fta channels listed after 1500 but when I go to that channel it's just giving blank screen no airtel message stating not subscribed nothing just blank. I'm on my 99 and Max hd and other few topups pack
thanks in advance

nithinricks85 said:
Even I get the miniplex free offer in my Airtel app...Iam scared to activate any offer
ya moreover when I click add that miniplex it again takes to add DTH option :(

arunpachat said:
ya moreover when I click add that miniplex it again takes to add DTH option :(

I think its for airtel mobile users who get free miniplex when they add a dth account to app. Offer is difficult to work with already existing DTH account. However the offer is real and has no dbr. Will expire automatically after 30 days.

iphifi said:
I think its for airtel mobile users who get free miniplex when they add a dth account to app. Offer is difficult to work with already existing DTH account. However the offer is real and has no dbr. Will expire automatically after 30 days.
oh ok thanks :)

arunpachat said:
oh ok thanks :)

Even I tried to add my account but they said account already exists. So I added my Airtel mobile number instead and till now nothing has been activated. Most likely only for those who have not yet added DTH on their app.

iphifi said:
Even I tried to add my account but they said account already exists. So I added my Airtel mobile number instead and till now nothing has been activated. Most likely only for those who have not yet added DTH on their app.
So remove dth from your app then add it again

Optimus_Prime said:
So remove dth from your app then add it again

I tried a few things but not easy. Moreover I do not want this channel now. So will wait for others to try. Also I have the code for this pack.

Back
Top Bottom