General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,769
  • Views Views: Views 4,015,303
iphifi said:
Wow! That's a good idea. I think Nilu bro should try it as he has raised a complaint yesterday that he could not login to portal and create account.

yes bro it will helpfull to him and also freedom from remembering passwords :lol ..

hi all
the smart card of one stb with certain package can be used on another stb ? will it work ??

arunpachat said:
hi all
the smart card of one stb with certain package can be used on another stb ? will it work ??
No :no
As far I have learned,they first need to activate the new STB separtely using vc number and all,then only smart card would work

kumarvishwas said:
No :no
As far I have learned,they first need to activate the new STB separtely using vc number and all,then only smart card would work
oh ok thanks :)

Dear 'Sai Jai' brother! For 'fyitv18' we have to wait for some more days as officially not yet given any information regarding Date and Channel No. although in their official web page there is a mention of Tatasky and Videocon D2H that it is coming soon on this two DTH. :no :no :no

SanjeevChoudhury said:
Dear 'Sai Jai' brother! For 'fyitv18' we have to wait for some more days as officially not yet given any information regarding Date and Channel No. although in their official web page there is a mention of Tatasky and Videocon D2H that it is coming soon on this two DTH. :no :no :no

But in their website no mention about RDTV, but today RDTV added the channel...:)

SanjeevChoudhury said:

Then Can you plz explain to me how Reliance Digital tv dth added this channel today :huh .. Without any confirmation or notification or coming soon image in their official website :huh .. Till now they didnt update their webpage for addition in Rdtv with Lcn :k .. I always speak with proof only Check here: FYI TV18 | Life se milofy | Shows, Schedule, Full Episodes & Videos

Back
Top Bottom