General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,769
  • Views Views: Views 4,015,281
iphifi said:
I tried a few things but not easy. Moreover I do not want this channel now. So will wait for others to try. Also I have the code for this pack.
The particular offer is not available anymore on app.maybe they deactivated it.

Optimus_Prime said:
The particular offer is not available anymore on app.maybe they deactivated it.

Yup. Maybe no one was able to make it work.

I don't think timenow HD will be added in Airtel.
Anyway, maybe In august, times Now HD will launch.

nithinricks85 said:
Movies Now 2 HD will be launched in Airtel?what about Sony le Plex HD ?

First let them launch the channels after we will discuss about the availability in ADTV...:k

Mobile connect now added to My account login. Haven't used it and no idea what it does.

VkA1gOx.jpg

iphifi said:
Mobile connect now added to My account login. Haven't used it and no idea what it does.

https://i.imgur.com/VkA1gOx.jpg

As for i know abt mobile connect , After Entering the RTN number in that box press mobile connect means they will send OTP in that mobile number .. OTP have only 15 mins. Validity if your enter succesfully .. you can able to login your account .. Instead of putting username & password gud technology :) ..

Sai Jai said:
As for i know abt mobile connect , After Entering the RTN number in that box press mobile connect means they will send OTP in that mobile number .. OTP have only 15 mins. Validity if your enter succesfully .. you can able to login your account .. Instead of putting username & password gud technology :) ..

Wow! That's a good idea. I think Nilu bro should try it as he has raised a complaint yesterday that he could not login to portal and create account.

Back
Top Bottom